Did u just quiz me at Super Beauty @ Greenbriar?

Man, y'all bet not be having a meetup and I JUST moved from ATL a couple weeks ago!

Actually, I had to run to Greenbriar to go to the post office (since it stays open til 8) right before I left. Besides that, I haven't been in years! I think I went to that BSS once..it was too doggone far from where I lived.

I live in Cobb County too and attend CAG on Sundays, so I frequent Greenbriar once a week but I've never been in the mall. My mom is coming up next week for the Thanksgiving holiday and she's been begging me to take her wig shopping. I might have to check it out.

I had a flat tire in the plaza across the street from Greenbriar near a check cashing on Wed, but am not really familiar with where that BSS is??-I live in the far east.

Well looky, looky here @ what I've shaken out of the bushes. Cobb County in da house!!! w00t w00t!

That was a joke. :lol: I don't just go around tugging on peoples' hair.

Oh, you know I know you wouldn't. Just giving my standard hair girl response, with a SWAT twist. :lol:

hmm.... I haven't been to Greenbriar since about 2009 but I need a new wig so I think I might swing that way to scope their selection. I've exhausted all the BSS in Cobb... and there are none where I live in the city.

I'll be wearing a plastic shower cap- holla if you see me :lachen:

There's nothing in Cobb like it. If you're looking for hair, it's hair paradise up in there. Whatcha need? Wigs? Weaves? Ghetto Fab colors? It's all there. And there's another good one across the street from Greenbriar mall opposite the Kroger plaza. Leaving Greenbriar at the Rich's exit, go straight across at the light. Kroger plaza on the right. BSS on the left.

Oh, I make good use of my hair shopping trip.

Meet up or whose up for some chow-baby?? lol or PF changs

Now, you know Chow Baby @ Galleria is now called Big Chow Grill. But it's the same thing. I think this would be a good choice because they usually don't have problems accomodating a big group.

PF Chang's...not so much.

So then we should go to the meet up section and set up a planning thread for an Atlanta Meet up. Maybe we can do a holiday meet up around December 10th. That way we have time to make plans and it won't be during the last couple weeks of Christmas shopping. I'll set up a thread so that we can plan it and get details out. :woohoo:

**Waving** Hey my fellow Cobbinites!!:wave:

I was thinking the same thing!

I love Chow-baby!!

Hmmm, I haven't been to Greenbriar in a while but somehow I have NEVER been to that beauty supply store.

Shoot. Maybe we need to plan a group field trip too. :lol: But wait, aren't we boycotting AO BSS? Sistahs are working it but, you know who owns it. :ohwell:

If we meet up. . . can we uhhh. . .do it in a . . .different area? :look:

I choose life. lmao.

Girl, we're not trying to meet up in the Greenbriar area. Especially around the holidays. Um, I'm not trying to get carjacked. :lol:...:blush:...:look:....:grin:

I had a flat tire in the plaza across the street from Greenbriar near a check cashing on Wed, but am not really familiar with where that BSS is??-I live in the far east.

It's in the Greenbriar plaza sitting off to the side in a separate gray building. Used to be Circuit City.

What's up Cobb County!!!!!!

Oh, and the Meet Up will be for anyone who wants to attend but held in Cobb. Cool?

Back