Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, DH/SO does not lurk or post

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Yes, DH/SO lurks and posts when I'm not around

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not for sure, I'm suspicious though

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
This is a twist on the "DH is a Lurker" thread...

How many of you all believe that your DH/SO lurks on LHCF but goes one step further and tries to post responses...

Share stories on how you know.

I voted 'no'. My husband doesn't lurk nor post. However, I do share some things that I've learned. He's taken the MTG thing on and is using it on his feet {but that's a whole other story :lachen::lachen::lachen:}. My sons, however, have been known to read the Entertainment sections when I step away from the computer, so now I lock my desktop when I step away [sneaky boys].

My SO reads the site occasionally, but only when I link him to specific threads. I've tried to get him to respond a few times, to no avail. :grin:

This is a twist on the "DH is a Lurker" thread...

How many of you all believe that your DH/SO lurks on LHCF but goes one step further and tries to post responses...

Share stories on how you know.

You ARE kidding right? No way would he be doing such a thing. What in the world?????:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed

My man wouldn't be reading / responding to anything on this site. Hmph.

For real. I mean some things we as women just need to have to ourselves.:nono: If my DH even comes around while I'm on the puter I look at him like :look: Can I help you? :perplexed

Back