Does Your SO/DH like to Kiss?

Does Your Man Like to Kiss?

• Yes- My man loves locking lips with me!

Votes: 50 86.2%
  • No- Kissing is not my man's thing.

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My potential SO loves to kiss, which is fine with me b/c it's him. I'm not always into kissing depending on the guy, and where we're at in the relationship. Early on I like to ration the kisses, and later I increase the ration depending on behavior :look:. Maybe your new guy is rationing them Mzlady...? Some guys just aren't into it, but I have never gotten why.

We just finished having a convo about this and he was like "I'm just not in the habit of going around ksising people". I was like "okay, well, I'll try not to take it personal".:ohwell: He said "Don't it's nothing against you".

IDK- maybe I'm over-thinking this but it made me kinda wanna fall back a little. I feel like well damn, if you can't even bring yourself to kiss a woman how do you even get to a point where you allow yourself to really feel deeply about her?

I'm thinking he might end up being one of those dudes that 1 year later is still trying to decide whether likes you or he loves you. :rolleyes:

But I guess it's cool cause at least I know I gotta keep some kind of emotional distance so I don't get hurt later.

We just finished having a convo about this and he was like "I'm just not in the habit of going around ksising people". I was like "okay, well, I'll try not to take it personal".:ohwell: He said "Don't it's nothing against you".

IDK- maybe I'm over-thinking this but it made me kinda wanna fall back a little. I feel like well damn, if you can't even bring yourself to kiss a woman how do you even get to a point where you allow yourself to really feel deeply about her?

I'm thinking he might end up being one of those dudes that 1 year later is still trying to decide whether likes you or he loves you. :rolleyes:

But I guess it's cool cause at least I know I gotta keep some kind of emotional distance so I don't get hurt later.
I can't stand those types.:nono: When in doubt take the lesser of the two emotions.
I don't know if you're over thinking it. I mean it's an important step in a new "relationship". You like somebody you kiss them, that's just how it goes, you didn't make up the rules. I can see why you'd wanna fall back a touch; it could be that he may have some intimacy things under the surface, but just don't jump to any conclusions. MAybe he really likes you and wants to take his time.

I dont think that his lack of kissing eqautes to a lack of the ability to develop a relationship with you, but it can signal a lack of intimacy. If thats your thing, then he may not be the one. My ex was really caring and I even considered marrying him, but he wasn't into kissing...or other things for that matter.:nono:

He was the greatest, most sincere guy, but he lacked the ability to display the type of emotional and romantic intimacy that I wanted. It was such a chore to get a good kiss. In fact, I never did. After he "tried" to kiss me like I wanted him to...and basically ended up licking my teeth, I was way cool. I guess its all about compatibilty on every level.

I can't stand those types.:nono: When in doubt take the lesser of the two emotions.
I don't know if you're over thinking it. I mean it's an important step in a new "relationship". You like somebody you kiss them, that's just how it goes, you didn't make up the rules. I can see why you'd wanna fall back a touch; it could be that he may have some intimacy things under the surface, but just don't jump to any conclusions. MAybe he really likes you and wants to take his time.

Well, he says he really likes me. And while I don't put anything past anybody at this point, from what I know of him so far, he's pretty upfront and real about things. I mean, I guess I can I respect not tonguing down every chick you meet. I just wonder if this applies to gfs/SOs and not just random females that he's kicking it with.

I dont think that his lack of kissing eqautes to a lack of the ability to develop a relationship with you, but it can signal a lack of intimacy. If thats your thing, then he may not be the one. My ex was really caring and I even considered marrying him, but he wasn't into kissing...or other things for that matter.:nono:

He was the greatest, most sincere guy, but he lacked the ability to display the type of emotional and romantic intimacy that I wanted. It was such a chore to get a good kiss. In fact, I never did. After he "tried" to kiss me like I wanted him to...and basically ended up licking my teeth, I was way cool. I guess its all about compatibilty on every level.

Okay, I get what you're saying.:yep:

We both LOOOOOVE 2 kiss…Behind close doors, in public, wherever the mood hits us….He is a fabulous kisser, I really enjoy kissing him.

Call me crazy...but I hate the whole tongue kissing thing. It really grosses me out, to think I might swallow someone's saliva. I can lip, cheek and forehead kiss but that tongue wrestling, is a no for me. A shame because my husband likes to tongue wrestle and I HATE it!

exactly..

it seems to amaze me--im sure no dude will have a problem kissing halle or beyonce but then wann say they dont kisS--i just dont belIEVE that bullish--pure bullish...

Hummm.

I love to kiss. Love it.

The only time I'm not into kissing is when I'm just not that into him. :look:

I'm not dating right now, but there was a guy that I was interested in that didn't like to kiss. It was an intimacy thing with him, so the relationship didn't go anywhere. I can't be with a man that won't let his guard down with me.

I'm not dating right now, but there was a guy that I was interested in that didn't like to kiss. It was an intimacy thing with him, so the relationship didn't go anywhere. I can't be with a man that won't let his guard down with me.

Yep. I feel you.

My guy loves to kiss. I got my first kiss on the 3rd date and it last a long time and then we got back to it.

I enjoy it and he does too. He's very affectionate.

Call me crazy...but I hate the whole tongue kissing thing. It really grosses me out, to think I might swallow someone's saliva. I can lip, cheek and forehead kiss but that tongue wrestling, is a no for me. A shame because my husband likes to tongue wrestle and I HATE it!

You have to let yourself get caught up in the moment. Because under normal circumstances that would gross me out too.

Back