DH is a LURKER who reads my posts!!

He left? As in took a "time out" from the marriage?
Scorpian, I'm sorry...are you o.k.? :sad:

No he left as in no words for me see ya grabbed his clothes and rolled out
doesn't come home anymore
I'm fine....he has to come to our store because he does the evening shift but I leave when he gets there so...............

I'm fine....he has to come to our store because he does the evening shift but I leave when he gets there so...............

Your husband just walked out? Over "confessions" online? That you planted? He doesn't believe you were trapping him? :blush:

Okay, hold up...this ain't funny any more. :nono:

How long have you two been married?

Has insecurity ever been an issue for him in the past?

Hi scorpian's DH! :wave:

Just wanted to add that my husband has done this to me before on another hairboard except he actually created a username, started a thread, and called me out-- talkin' about come spend some time with me and the kids instead of sitting on your computer upstairs all day.

Ummmm.....

Tell me why his screen name was "black_baby" :nono::rolleyes::wallbash::rolleyes::lachen:

I was mortified.
I'm sorry girl but that is too funny! :lachen::lachen:

And sooooo sweeeet! :yep:

Scorpion I just read the whole thread. Are you ok? Is this just a spat that got outta control? He couldnt have left for something like this could he? Geez.

Your husband just walked out? Over "confessions" online? That you planted? He doesn't believe you were trapping him? :blush:

No.. he walked out because he was trapped...he knows that I am fed up with it...(the tapping my phone and logging in to check up on what I do online) we have argued about him being distrustful and trying to control me(snooping and questioning me constantly about nonsense when I'm not doing anything)

Scorpion I just read the whole thread. Are you ok? Is this just a spat that got outta control? He couldnt have left for something like this could he? Geez.

I'm fine....It's not just a spat outta control and it wasn't just because of the confessions 2007 thing...It's about trust and his issues with not trusting me ..he's been the only distrustful one in the relationship...maybe that's his problem

No.. he walked out because he was trapped...he knows that I am fed up with it...(the tapping my phone and logging in to check up on what I do online) we have argued about him being distrustful and trying to control me(snooping and questioning me constantly about nonsense when I'm not doing anything)

Curious, how did he tap your phone and how did you find out?

If you have children, I don't understand how he is just ready and willing to walk out on his family :perplexed. This is sad, sorry to hear.

Just wanted to add that my husband has done this to me before on another hairboard except he actually created a username, started a thread, and called me out-- talkin' about come spend some time with me and the kids instead of sitting on your computer upstairs all day.

Ummmm.....

Tell me why his screen name was "black_baby" :nono::rolleyes::wallbash::rolleyes::lachen:

I was mortified.

:blush: I can't believe your husband did that wow that's crazy.

He did so much dirt prior to the marriage that he always seems to be waiting for his payback...I've never held a grudge I am always looking forwards not back so tit for tat was never an option for me but he doesn't believe it

He tapped the phone by connecting a recording device to the basement phone. I found it and took the tape to radio shack where they played the tape that confirmed that my phone convserations were being recorded.

OMG. Sadly, my cousin did this a year or so ago to his then girlfriend (now his wife). I believe he urchased the equipment from some spy store in the city...

so he created an account here just so he could cyber stalk you? I'm sure that Nikos can find out the name he is posting under because your screen name and his screen name would share the same ip address.

If he could walk away so easily, maybe he was online LOOKING for a reason to. Maybe he wants to get back to his old ways. Maybe YOU should be looking through HIS stuff. None of this is adding up. This behavior is classical of a cheater. Don't throw blows...I'm just saying. Good luck working through all of this.

Ummmm.....

I was mortified.

Black Baby hell NALL :lachen::lachen:
Thats is too funny :lachen:

If he could walk away so easily, maybe he was online LOOKING for a reason to. Maybe he wants to get back to his old ways. Maybe YOU should be looking through HIS stuff. None of this is adding up. This behavior is classical of a cheater. Don't throw blows...I'm just saying. Good luck working through all of this.

X_____________________

Ummmm.....

I was mortified.

I'm sorry this isn't funny. But this is hilarious! I would have been mortified too. "Black baby?" LOL! I wonder if my husband is spying on me too. He always asks me what I'm doing and every day I explain to him I'm on a haircare forum site, as if we didn't just have that conversation yesterday. Then he will peek over my shoulder and shake his head. We have separate laptops though. But I saved my password so all he would have to do is get on my computer and go to the site. Anyway, I don't have anything to hide, so...

:nono:

((( HUGS ))) for you babe. I am pissed for you. I love this board and I love DH. However, this is MINE! ALL MINE! For him to lurk is really bordering in a lack of trust for you. I see fly men all day long too and I look, but I am not trying to break my vows.

How would he feel if you did that to him? And than on top of it he is pissed over what you are writing? Who told him to look? I hope he realizes the error of his ways and stops.

If not, change your name, PM the people you want to know of your name change and do NOT post pics. Sorry you are going through this.

ETA: DH if you are reading this now, shame on you! :(

Last edited:
I just finished reading through all the posts.Wow, I'm sorry about your hubby's trust issues. I hope everything worked out/is working out with you and your husband. Scorpian, can we get an update?

Ummmm.....

I was mortified.

*snicker*

:lachen::lachen:
That's what you get!

I just finished reading through all the posts.Wow, I'm sorry about your hubby's trust issues. I hope everything worked out/is working out with you and your husband. Scorpian, can we get an update?

Sorry,
I forgot all about updating this thread...he left for 2 days to cool off (he was at his momma's house which is less than 10 minutes away) but he came right back and we have talked and we are working on the trust issue. We've been together too long and we're still in love and we don't wanna give that up. Thanks to everyone who reached out to me in pm's and in this thread.

Sorry,
I forgot all about updating this thread...he left for 2 days to cool off (he was at his momma's house which is less than 10 minutes away) but he came right back and we have talked and we are working on the trust issue. We've been together too long and we're still in love and we don't wanna give that up. Thanks to everyone who reached out to me in pm's and in this thread.

Very good! I luv reconciliation!:grin:

Sorry,

I'm glad to hear that you two are working through this.

I don't save my password on my computer. I don't have anything to hide and I do post generic, but just to be safe. When there is mystery....it's kind of human nature to wonder or even lurk a little. Sorry to hear that....but does he really think that you would be that dumb to air some dirty laundry on a public website that could possibly jeopardize your relationship?

I'm glad that you are working things out!

Back