DH is a LURKER who reads my posts!!

Nah he wasn't browsing he was looking..he knows that it's about more than just hair.. he's seen the board topics listed on my computer when he's standing over my shoulder.

Exactly. I feel my boyfriend would try to do the same thing if he hasn't already done it. He couldn't understand the board is a release for me. It is a way for me to whine down from the day. He would get frustrated because I was on the site so much. I also spend time with DC ladies. I made the mistake of sending him my fotki info so he could see our vacation pics. he sent me an email talking about Country gal.

I'm tired of dealing with HIS TRUST ISSUES...He tapped my phone a few years ago and that almost sent me to divorce court so this is just another way that he is showing me that he STILL HAS ISSUES

Eeek! How did he manage to tap the phone? Yeah, it's time for a sit down in this case.

Hmm, are there any reasons for the lack of trust? His part or anything?

Not trying to stir the pot, just trying to offer viable help or feedback. :)

Eeek! How did he manage to tap the phone? Yeah, it's time for a sit down in this case.

Hmm, are there any reasons for the lack of trust? His part or anything?

Not trying to stir the pot, just trying to offer viable help or feedback. :)

He did so much dirt prior to the marriage that he always seems to be waiting for his payback...I've never held a grudge I am always looking forwards not back so tit for tat was never an option for me but he doesn't believe it

He tapped the phone by connecting a recording device to the basement phone. I found it and took the tape to radio shack where they played the tape that confirmed that my phone convserations were being recorded.

I'm sorry you are going through this Scorpian. I am no relationship expert by far and I am not claiming to be BUT, tapping the phone, spying on your posts:nono::nono::nono:

You and him need to have a serious talk. His actions are out of line. It sounds like a bad spy movie to me. Does he understand the rift his actions are creating between you too. Why does he feel the need to supervise you like a 3 year old?

I'm sorry you are going through this Scorpian. I am no relationship expert by far and I am not claiming to be BUT, tapping the phone, spying on your posts:nono::nono::nono:

You and him need to have a serious talk. His actions are out of line. It sounds like a bad spy movie to me. Does he understand the rift his actions are creating between you too. Why does he feel the need to supervise you like a 3 year old?

Don't know but it's wearing me out

I'm tired of dealing with HIS TRUST ISSUES...He tapped my phone a few years ago and that almost sent me to divorce court so this is just another way that he is showing me that he STILL HAS ISSUES

He tapped your phone? :eek: Wow. Yes, I agree that he has trust issues big time. Why though? Have you ever given him a reason to be distrustful of you? Is he a jealous type?

Sorry, if I'm being nosy. Just trying to figure out where his behavior stems from.

ETA: I just saw your reason above. Should have read ahead.

He tapped your phone? :eek: Wow. Yes, I agree that he has trust issues big time. Why though? Have you ever given him a reason to be distrustful of you? Is he a jealous type?

Sorry, if I'm being nosy. Just trying to figure out where his behavior stems from.

I've never cheated he has no reason to distrust me but he is jealous

OP, please don't be offended but I think this is so funny :lachen::lachen::lachen:

It think it is funny that a male did this, it seem like something a female would do. I wonder how many other lurkers or even members on here are male and not females.

Ok, so I know that he's looked over my shoulder while I'm online and asked about this site and I've :whip: but lately he's been asking me about my 4b hair and saying stuff like texlaxed and shrinkage :huh: so I was getting suspicious and thought that he's been online reading my posts when I'm not.
I posted in the Confessions 2007 thread purposely because I knew that if he is a lurker that my post in that thread would be enough to bring him out of lurk mood. So last night I'm out shopping with my kids(I logged off the computer before I left)and I get a call on my cell phone. He is :arguing: asking me about my post in the Confessions 2007 thread I'm like "YOU"RE ON THE HAIR SITE READING MY POSTS!!! :whip::whip::whip:

So I told him that the post was there to expose him as a nosy *** lurker but he doesn't believe me. He thinks I have a thing for my male customer.
(I see good looking men daily at work and in the streets SO WHAT! I'm married not DEAD) Now I am thinking about changing my screen name and password but I don't know. His nozy *** is exactly why I keep my posts generic. Now I'm not sure what I should do. Why can't he mind his own business? :perplexed

Chile......I am so sorry......but, that is just HILARIOUS to me!
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

*sigh* WHEW! Girl, ahem, I just cannot get over him tipping you off by using LHCF terms! :grin: I am DONE!

Girl, I feel for you. I cannot imagine. I know you have gotta be pizzed. I would be. *WHEW LAWD CHEESUS!* Thank you for the laugh today though...that is GREAT! I can just picture him using "texlaxed" and "shrinkage" in everyday conversation and you going, :sekret:"somethin' ain't right!"

And, LMBAO @ him falling into the TRAP head first! :lachen:

Ok, Scorpian, I didn't realize he was tapping your phone too. I'm sorry for making light. I didn't realize how serious this was. Huggs to you! :bighug: and shame on him! :fistshake:

Hi scorpian's DH! :wave:

Just wanted to add that my husband has done this to me before on another hairboard except he actually created a username, started a thread, and called me out-- talkin' about come spend some time with me and the kids instead of sitting on your computer upstairs all day.

Ummmm.....

Tell me why his screen name was "black_baby" :nono::rolleyes::wallbash::rolleyes::lachen:

I was mortified.

I am screamin!!! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I believe he is a punk for doing this. If it was just this one incident aight, let it slide but this is on top of taping your phone line having jealous tendencies. He has trust issues to work through but 13 years should have given him enough proof you are not going anymore. So why the spying. Just because he did dirt before doesn't me you to repeat the behavior. If there is no trust in a marriage, how can you have a marriage.

Ya really need to sit down and talk about this. Or has this been doen before?

Not to incite paranoia, but have your pc checked out. If he will go to the extreme of tapping your phone, he may have a keystroke logger installed or something to capture screen shots. With a keystroke logger he wouldnt need an account here. There are all sorts of goodies out on the market now.

Scorpian~ I feel bad for you and hope everything works out. My DH joined a MB that I used to be on and it was not pretty. We all used to play and flirt with each other..it was harmless fun to us and a way to pass the time. But Hubby took one guy's post and ran with them...he accused us of having an affair in the PM's :rolleyes: Needless to say, my Hubby had/has issues too, for the very same reason you stated your Hubby does. I am ramblin'...thinking about all the DRAMA...over somebody on a MB thousands of miles away, but he did his dirt in person :mad: ...whew! Let me come back to the present :blush: Just gave you a lil bit of my story to let you know you are not the only one who has gone thru this.

I hope er' thang will be OK :bighug:

I believe he is a punk for doing this. If it was just this one incident aight, let it slide but this is on top of taping your phone line having jealous tendencies. He has trust issues to work through but 13 years should have given him enough proof you are not going anymore. So why the spying. Just because he did dirt before doesn't me you to repeat the behavior. If there is no trust in a marriage, how can you have a marriage.

Ya really need to sit down and talk about this. Or has this been doen before?

who you callin' a punk?:boxing:you're entitled to you're opinion but he's still my dh :catfight:

Hi Scorpian's hubby! :wave: If you're reading this, you know you wrong. Let your poor wife be, jealousy is NOT a good color on you, mmmkay?

Scorpian, you are a more forgiving woman than I am...if my DH was tapping my phone, we'd have a standing date in somebody's courtroom. That just screams "major issues" to me.

Maybe you should just address the real issue head on before the issue becomes bigger. Try having a heart to heart to find out exactly why he feels the need to invade your privacy. Hope you work it out because it is extremely diificult to maintain a healthy relationship when there is not trust. No expert, just my two cents.

This is so not funny!!! I'm really scared for you. Please be careful. You guys need to go to conseling like yesterday. I pray that everything works out for you and your husband. He is acting like something off of Lifetime Network. Please go and get some help for your marriage soon. It seems like it is out of your hands at this point.

Not to incite paranoia, but have your pc checked out. If he will go to the extreme of tapping your phone, he may have a keystroke logger installed or something to capture screen shots. With a keystroke logger he wouldnt need an account here. There are all sorts of goodies out on the market now.

never thought of this..thanks for the info...........

This is so not funny!!! I'm really scared for you. Please be careful. You guys need to go to conseling like yesterday. I pray that everything works out for you and your husband. He is acting like something off of Lifetime Network. Please go and get some help for your marriage soon. It seems like it is out of your hands at this point.

it is out of my hands...he left 2 days ago

wow.. i knew husbands might get jealous cause we spend so much time on this site but daaannnggg! i never thought they might be lurking here. *watches back*

Back