DH just schooled me!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I recently relaxed my hair and I usually co wash daily with Suave Naturals conditioners. For some reason, lately they haven't been actin right, drying out my hair and making my leave in less slippery :ohwell: I couldn't figure out what was wrong, I even clarified, no luck.

So I'm complaining to dh about it and he said

dh: It's probably because your texture changed. You started using the Suave when you were like 10 weeks into your stretch, so it worked good for your new growth and stuff. But now your hair is super straight, so it's not working good anymore. Just use another conditioner until you start getting some good newgrowth.

me: *defensively* NO! That's not it! You don't know what you're talking about!

While secretly thinking he's probably right..... But I couldn't let him know that :giggle:

So I tried another conditioner and, PROBLEM SOLVED! I can't believe dh schooled me about my hair! :lol:

Word. My DH complains about how much time I spend on this website. And every time we go to the store and I want to go to the hair product section, he says "No!". So I just wait until he goes to work and use his credit cards for the products I want. :lachen:

awwwww....that's so sweet!!! my SO just listens and gets excited every time i relax and my hair has grown some more :lachen:

You should totally tell him how amazing he is...you never know what else he might figure out :drunk:

That's cute. :) I'm surprised that he knows so much and that it translates into hair problem-solving-know-how! :lol:

I'm impressed that he remembered how far post relaxer you were. I don't even remember for myself half the time....thats why I need the reminder in my siggy!

Word. My DH complains about how much time I spend on this website. And every time we go to the store and I want to go to the hair product section, he says "No!". So I just wait until he goes to work and use his credit cards for the products I want. :lachen:

LOL...my DH to be wont let me go down the hair product isle either...lol. He also refuses to buy me hair products for Christmas. We live in a 1 bedroom apartment to cut costs while we finish school so he doesnt appreciate my hair stuff taking over the bathroom lol.

Oh Hell to the Nah, no hair products for Christmas? He can deny me all year round, but Christmas? That's when I go back to living by the "wish" creed. I wish my husband would not buy me at least one hair product for Christmas. I really wish he would do that. :gunner7:
I've already got him trained, Christmas is when I get the trial packages of every product I want to try for the next year.
I feel for you sistagirl. If you don't get a hair product for Christmas, I'll mail you a hair package for Christmas.

I recently relaxed my hair and I usually co wash daily with Suave Naturals conditioners. For some reason, lately they haven't been actin right, drying out my hair and making my leave in less slippery :ohwell: I couldn't figure out what was wrong, I even clarified, no luck.

So I'm complaining to dh about it and he said

dh: It's probably because your texture changed. You started using the Suave when you were like 10 weeks into your stretch, so it worked good for your new growth and stuff. But now your hair is super straight, so it's not working good anymore. Just use another conditioner until you start getting some good newgrowth.

me: *defensively* NO! That's not it! You don't know what you're talking about!

While secretly thinking he's probably right..... But I couldn't let him know that :giggle:

So I tried another conditioner and, PROBLEM SOLVED! I can't believe dh schooled me about my hair! :lol:

Gotta love it.:yawn:

I'm impressed!!! Consider yourself lucky. My husband says stuff like "All you have to do is shampoo and use no conditioner like I do and your hair will be fine." :lachen:

Back