Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCed on dry hair today for 30 minutes under my dryer with AO Swimmers conditioner. My hair is still amazingly soft:lick:

DC'd with SSI's Banana Brûlée DC under the dryer for about fifteen minutes, and then rinsed it out after sitting with no heat for about ten minutes. My hair feels great.

Applied Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask to hair I probably will get under the dryer later before rinsing and curlformering:)

Just finished putting Shikakai oil on hair & scalp, no breakage at all. Not sure if I should continue with my plan to do the Aphogee 2 step or just do the normal DC.
I must have done something the week before last to cause last week's breakage that I must not have done at last week's DC,if that makes sense.
I wonder if it was a process or a product?

Bagging hair right now, will see what I feel up to when I wake up.

I DCed over night and baggied with AOGPB. I plan to do a moisture DC either with CJ Curl Rehab or crack open sumthin' new. Hmmmmm.....

I definitely want in! :)

I DC every Saturday and have been experimenting with a number of things with good results. This weekend, I mashed a ripe avocado and mixed it with Vatika oil and a little hot water...It made the creamiest, most fragrant deep conditioner. My hair was so soft and shiny.

I also do my final rinse with two tablespoons of raw organic honey in 6 oz of water.

Pure heaven this weekend. My daughter said my twists look fake, that's how shiny and silky they were. I will be doing this particular mix more often.

Last week I mashed bananas....but the bits were hard to wash out. I will leave that one alone for now.

About to wash this DC I put in at 5 A.M this morning. :look:

Mixture of:
Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream
Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner
Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner
Grapeseed Oil

Wanted to use some of that stuff up, only thing left is the DB.

I just used Joico K-Pak reconstructor and I'm following up with Curl Junkie Hibiscus & Banana Deep Conditioner

"Cap steaming" for an hour with a bit of my mix left over from last week and enough AOWC to stretch it into a full application.

Arg! Breakage on dry hair while braiding, it's the top of my head hair everywhere. Definitely Aphogee 2 step this weekend.
Regiment was shikakai oil bag for 2 hours, Shampooed with silk protein, Skala avocado conditioner + avocado oil bagged 3 hours, 10 minutes Aveda HR

halee_J I thought about that but I didn't want to put a dirty bag on my freshly washed hair :perplexed It probably would have been ok.

I feel like I mistreated my hair by skipping my DC :sad:

Did a tea rinse and currently DCing with ORS Replenishing under the dryer

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back