Delightfully Delicious Challenge 2011 (Pt.1)

I LOVE it, I usually mix it with nexxus humctress cond and wheat germ oil and aply it to my roots like a relaxer and then work it to the ends. I've noticed that when I don't use it i have a little more shedding. It gives me great slip. I'm almost done with my 33oz bottle and will be repurchasing on ebay for $27.95 + $4.95.

I see that Alter Ego may help with shedding. When you say you go to your roots, are you also messaging the DC into your scalp? I always wondered if people were applying it to their scalp to reduce shedding.

I see that Alter Ego may help with shedding. When you say you go to your roots, are you also messaging the DC into your scalp? I always wondered if people were applying it to their scalp to reduce shedding.

Yes I do massage it into very good and sit under the dryer for no less than 30 min.

Just stopping in to see how you ladies are doing... Im still MIA for the moment bc I am in cornrows. Yall are doing good keep it up.

Let me think....Shea Butter, Macadamia Nut Oil, Palm Fruit Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Slippery Elm, Amla, Brahmi, and Nettle. :lick:

Thank You ! I notice when I use products that contain nettle,palm oil,slippery elm,brahmi...My hair really thrives..

Happy Hair Growing!

I DC overnight with my Sebastain 2+1. I did not feel like steaming or sitting under the dryer. That was Monday night.

I can now definately see the need to deep condition with each wash. I co-wash yesterday but i was over my mom's house and did not have my steamer, so i did not do my usual deep conditioning treatment. When I went to detangle and braid my hair I had a bunch of knots and know that I broke some of my hair in my impatience with it. Never again!

I am not sure which challenge I still need to post starting pics in so I am posting pics in all of the ones that I am in. I am sorry if I added pictures already, but you can take these as my 3 months post bc update :), I can tell that I have some growth because my undetangled (tangled?) afro his bigger than before. The first two pictures are from 10/06/10 when I BC and the other two are from yesterday.

Attachments

• pv1.jpg
    pv1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
  • pv5.jpg
    pv5.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
  • pv9.jpg
    pv9.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
  • pv10.jpg
    pv10.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
Just got finish DCing with AO HSR on dry hair (2hrs). I also did a 5min protein treatment w/ Aphogee 2min Reconstructor.

I used the CG Babassu Butter DC today. Its a very liquidity condish (I like thick DCs). It's going to take a while to finish this since I only need like 1-2oz (maybe a lil more) and this is a 16oz container. I didn't even look like a put a dent in it today. I did ask SAA to it since it had spilled in the bag and I didn't want to waste it.

I used it for 1 hour with a heat cap. It rinsed clean. My hair was nice and soft. I was nervous with all the protein in it that it would be a lil hard. See what happens next time I use it.

Target has Yes To Carrots Mud Mask on clearance priced at 9.99. I purchased it but have questions:
Anyone used and like it? Notice it has a dimethicone. Any issues with blocked moisture for those -cone sensitive? (I am on my phone & search is limited).

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

May as well join this one too! I plan to DC 1-2x per week using a hooded dryer and/or my ghetto steamer (aka hot towels :lol:)

I dC my bang tonight.Yes,my bang..Because its exposed to the elements all the time/rest of my hair is in a bun. I will condition all of it doing the week!

*I used Hairveda DC mask for 1hr...Then used Apala conditioner as a rinse...Bare Fruits -Desert leave-in..use oil to seal..Extremely soft detangle fluffy bang/Now put it in roller..Thats ALL..

Happy Hair Growing!

Thank You ! I notice when I use products that contain nettle,palm oil,slippery elm,brahmi...My hair really thrives..

Happy Hair Growing!

I've been noticing the same. :yep: I'm going to customize a leave in with them too, I think. :lick:

Back