Delete Or Not Delete?

syze6

If you had a social media account would you leave pics of your ex up years after a divorce/breakup? My male associate claims to be divorced but yet he has a pic of him and his wife hugged up together on his social media page. Even though the pic is from three years ago and he is active on it today and says he occasionally goes on it. I just wondered why he hasn't removed it and is this something that some couples do. Does it depends on the terms of separation or divorce? I just found it strange for a guy to do so.

My ex coworker never deleted pics of her past relationships on her FB. She showed me about 5 of them and she was in a relationship and pregnant at the time. I don't do FB so I don't know if its the norm or not. If I did do FB I wouldn't even have my relationships/marriage on it anyway.

I was able to get all the deets on my ex's first marriage by scrolling through his facebook and looking at allllllll the pics of his ex wife.

Funny enough he HATED his ex wife...
Now he is currently remarried to someone else.

So I do not think he left his ex wife's pictures up because he loved her so much... they ****detest**** each other...but have to co parent.

It also had no bearing on who he loved in the future....I think he just didn't care to remove or sanitize his past.

If you had a social media account would you leave pics of your ex up years after a divorce/breakup? My male associate claims to be divorced but yet he has a pic of him and his wife hugged up together on his social media page. Even though the pic is from three years ago and he is active on it today and says he occasionally goes on it. I just wondered why he hasn't removed it and is this something that some couples do. Does it depends on the terms of separation or divorce? I just found it strange for a guy to do so.

I wouldn’t care. I’m divorced and I have pictures of my ex with me still on my Facebook page. If someone questions my divorce because of Facebook pictures, I’d question their IQ and maturity.

Live and let live.

:lol:

Maybe on paper but not in his heart.

This is my ex. He has ran women off because he still refers to me as his wife. :nono:

We talking about dating and I told him to be mindful because women will hold onto that word choice mistake. You inviting her over for dinner saying “I learned this recipe from my wife”. Then call me wondering why she mad and wants to see our divorce decree. Duh dingbat?!! :lol:

Probably weirdest if it was a profile pic. That's what I thought we were discussing. But going through and deleting pics, some people don't bother.

Right. Someone would have to dig deep into my timeline to find pics of my ex-husband but they are still there. I don’t feel like finding them and deleting them. I didn’t post many pics of him anyway. Plus the ones I posted included me and/or our kids so I’d be deleting us too plus all of the comments.

Back