December 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

When I've used Emergencee (which I keep in my Arensal)

I applied sat under the dryer and allowed it to harden similar to Aphogee 2-Step. This is how they used it at the Salon.

I admit, I've used it more while relaxed and transitioning but haven't used it nearly as much Natural.

@Aggie @Saludable84 @rileypak
@IDareT'sHair

Do you have any idea where I can find it online right now? I'll get it tonight if you send me a link please.

They've always been hard to find. I'm not sure, they may be reformulating. For some reason, Nexxus does this every few years. I'm not sure if it's to save money or keep up with current trends.
Thanks @Saludable84. I was really looking for this when I bought the polymedic one. It is a medium protein and not hard core like the emergencee.

I do have Dudley's DRC 28 but was looking for something else to have as a back up.

The Keracare Super Reconstructor is super expensive for a little small bottle and I was hoping I wouldn't have to go that route again.

Last edited:
You don't need a lot. The 3 ounce bottle lasted me 4 uses. And you know I ain't got a little bit of hair.
Okay awesome. Thanks. I will work on getting it when Nexxus send me my 15% off coupon. I can get them cheaper with Nexxus.com because I only have to spend $25 to get free shipping but I have to spend $50 at Walmart :nono:.

@Sally.
I hope I don't have this issue.:eek: My 1st time buying these.:look: Lawd knows I don't wanna be stuck with a Hunnen of something I hate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLORTRAK-B...hash=item25a6ab6ca9:m:mURjUT08g3gnbXWvUysr58A

I normally get the one's from Sally (no pun intended):giggle: x100 Processing Caps. (Salon Care?) But they work really well.

I just thought I'd try these to see if they are in fact XL.

I hope these are not the ones you got! Please tell me these are not the ones you got!:angry2:

@Sally.
I hope I don't have this issue.:eek: My 1st time buying these.:look: Lawd knows I don't wanna be stuck with a Hunnen of something I hate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLORTRAK-B...hash=item25a6ab6ca9:m:mURjUT08g3gnbXWvUysr58A

I normally get the one's from Sally (no pun intended):giggle: x100 Processing Caps. (Salon Care?) But they work really well.

I just thought I'd try these to see if they are in fact XL.

I hope these are not the ones you got! Please tell me these are not the ones you got!:angry2:
lol, no those aren't the ones I got. But after I received my order a couple years ago what I realized is that the "XL" size is actually what we refer to as the normal size of processing/conditioning caps. Either way, I hope that's not the case with the ones you ordered.

Are the ones from Sally's bigger than normal processing caps?

I bought
-aphogee 2 step. Really not looking forward to this, so messy. But I'll apply it to twists instead of loose hair to reduce the mess.
-SM high porosity masque
-oyiin hair dew
-oyin whipped pudding
-ORS clarifying shampoo

Spent way too much this week. I was planning to buy one product a week but yeah.... That didn't happen.

I just bought some wigs from www.samsbeauty.com:

B_QuickWeave_Batik_dominican_curly_175.jpg
Outre Synthetic Hair Half Wig Quick Weave Batik Dominican Curly Color : 1
B_Evony_175.jpg
Synthetic Hair Half Wig OUTRE Quick Weave Evony Color : 1
B_Evony_175.jpg
Synthetic Hair Half Wig OUTRE Quick Weave Evony Color : 1
B_QuickWeave_Batik_dominican_curly_175.jpg
Outre Synthetic Hair Half Wig Quick Weave Batik Dominican Curly Color : DR30

I've been wanting that Outre Dominican curly like forever. The problem before is that it was not available in colors I like, only weird clown like colors were available. That wig is hot and so is Evony. Evony does not need any work - I just put her on and she is ready to go :woot:

Last edited:
Back