December 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

Curl Mart: DB Pumpkinseed Conditioner, 16 ounce
Sally's: SM High Po Cowash, 12 ounce
Eden's Garden: Synergy Essential Oil Blends set, two (one is a gift), Bee Happy EO Oil Blend, Relaxation EO oil blend
Amazon: 2 Oil Diffusers (to give as gifts), Frankincense EO, EO starter set (gift)
Piping Rock: Carrot seed EO, Lavendar EO, Sweet Orange EO, Joy Synergy blend, 4 Thieves Synergy Blend, Harmony Synergy Blend
Cultivar Organic Skin Care: Skin care gift set (40% off and free shipping)

The custard was $8.70 and the mist was $7.82.
@Philippians413
Decent!:up: That's right where those price points should be as oppose to $14-$15.

I liked the Tangle Free Pudding and the Moisture Butter as well.

One thing I liked about this line in particular, the scents were nice & light and very non-intrusive and they seemed to work well with other products.

@Smiley79

I really want to hear your thoughts about the bolded pretty please :yep: I have my eyes on this one.

Girl, all I have to say is the "the power of instagram marketing". Lol. I had been eyeing them for many months. I looked into the site and noticed that they are local, very near my city. She was very nice when I communicated with her and I can tell they are up and coming and trying hard to get out there. I'm all for supporting small businesses so I ordered the DC; the ingredients sound yummy for natural hair. I will definitely let you know what I think of it @Aggie

I brought these from their Etsy site; they do not have them on their website:
Guava_Leaves_12_23_2016.jpg

And, I will make a weaker tea than what they have on the package.

Back