December 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

This happens to me too. I get a message that says "THE COUPON CODE YOU ENTERED COULDN'T BE APPLIED TO ANY ITEMS IN YOUR ORDER" for the liter slip-n-slide.
@Philippians413
Interesting.:scratchchin:

Maybe she changed it, cause folks were going HAM on those Liter Sizes.:sekret:

Especially those holding VIP Memberships were saying they get an additional 20% & Free Shipping or something crazy like that?:shocked:

She prolly realized it and caught it.:stop:

Last edited:
have you ever tried the Marula-Muru Moisture Guru?
@trueheartofgold
Yes.....when it first launched.:yep:

Everything is nice. Smells good, Cool names, Packaged well.:heart3:

I probably tried just about everything (except the 'Poos & Oils). I liked Marula in Spring/Summer.

The consistency issue is often questionable. I would defer to the ST'icals Thread to get other opinions. You have to take the consistency issues into consideration.

Now I only stick to: Strand Repair, Curl Conditioning Creme, Molasses Reconstruct, Afrotastic.

I like the Curlplay Cowash. Unfortunately, it's only 8oz which is why I don't purchase it on a regular.

And I don't purchase any of the stylers: Can't Believe it's Knot Butters, Knot Sauces, Flufficious. Moroccan Silky etc....But I've had them all.

They were nice, but now I just buy the DC'ers.

@trueheartofgold
Yes.....when it first launched.:yep:

Everything is nice. Smells good, Cool names, Packaged well.:heart3:

I probably tried just about everything (except the 'Poos & Oils). I liked Marula in Spring/Summer.

The consistency issue is often questionable. I would defer to the ST'icals Thread to get other opinions. You have to take the consistency issues into consideration.

Now I only stick to: Strand Repair, Curl Conditioning Creme, Molasses Reconstruct, Afrotastic.

I like the Curlplay Cowash. Unfortunately, it's only 8oz which is why I don't purchase it on a regular.

And I don't purchase any of the stylers: Can't Believe it's Knot Butters, Knot Sauces, Flufficious. Moroccan Silky etc....But I've had them all.

They were nice, but now I just buy the DC'ers.

Thanks for responding @IDareT'sHair! I went through the last couple pages of the thread and saw pictures of different items where people were saying the colors/consistency is different for the same product ordered different times. I wanted to try the Marula because I have dry hair and it looks promising. The salon size is a good deal but there's always a chance that it doesn't work. It has glycerin so that's another thing I have to consider since its winter. :headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

I may just purchase a small one locally and try it out. From the looks of it, she has sales often so I guess maybe next time.:drunk::drunk:

@Philippians413
Interesting.:scratchchin:

Maybe she changed it, cause folks were going HAM on those Liter Sizes.:sekret:

Especially those holding VIP Memberships were saying they get an additional 20% & Free Shipping or something crazy like that?:shocked:

She prolly realized it and caught it.:stop:
She was ahead of the game because I tried it early this morning and got the same thing lolol...
We ain't gettin 20% off $20 AND free shipping, nope, nope, nope.

She was ahead of the game because I tried it early this morning and got the same thing lolol...
We ain't gettin 20% off $20 AND free shipping, nope, nope, nope.
@NaturallyATLPCH
Yeah, because I (and others) purchased at 1:30 a.m. - 2:30 a.m. and when I wanted to cancel the Curl Creme she responded right back w/in seconds and cancelled it, so she was also up.:user:

I bet when she realized those Liters going for $10-$12 and less for the VIP Members she was prolly like::eek:....:thud:

ETA: I purchased at exactly 1:35 a.m.

Back