Dating Gemini Men...

kblc06

What have your experiences been like with Gemini men, particularly those of you who are fire signs? :drunk:

I've had the best friendships with Gemini men. We mesh well...don't know if its because I'm a Gemini too. My females friends avoid Gemini men and say they're bi-polar. I've never experienced that side of them.

I'm a Gemini and dated a Gemini man last year. The physical connection was amazing but he was kinda crazy. He could be very hot and cold. That relationship didn't last long.

Sent from my iPhone. Excuse the typos!

I dated a Gemini man and he was so dang indecisive and contradicted himself a lot. One day he wanted to marry me, the next week he wouldn't even call. I felt like he was playing too any mind games so I had to remove him from my life indefinitely.

I dated a Gemini man and he was so dang indecisive and contradicted himself a lot. One day he wanted to marry me, the next week he wouldn't even call. I felt like he was playing too any mind games so I had to remove him from my life indefinitely.

This....I think I am an earth sign...(virgo?) and we did NOT mix well. I don't know how we lasted as long as we did....never again. He's hot, cold, warm. All within the same day. He would curse me and later that day be all lovey dovey...:spinning:

This....I think I am an earth sign...(virgo?) and we did NOT mix well. I don't know how we lasted as long as we did....never again. He's hot, cold, warm. All within the same day. He would curse me and later that day be all lovey dovey...:spinning:

Girl ditto! I'm also a Virgo and all I can say is, "NEVER again!" I don't think his brand of crazy can be fixed. :nono:

Girl ditto! I'm also a Virgo and all I can say is, "NEVER again!" I don't think his brand of crazy can be fixed. :nono:

I'm not joking, and I don't live by astrology or anything, but this was one of those experiences that you HAVE to learn from. If I meet a Gemini man I run FARRRR away!

I'm a leo and my daughter's dad is a gemini. He is the worst kind of guy on so many different levels. Talk about bi-polar. He's also a show off, thinks very highly of himself even if he's got nothing going on for himself, and he will always be his number one. This relationship is thrilling at first and everyone finds him charming to begin with but he eventually repels everyone once his true colors show. No geminis for me thanks.

I'm a Virgo. Was with a gemini man for waaaaayyy too long. Then I was stupid enough to see another for a short while I thought their brand of crazy was normal! Ha--no way!

Masters of Manipulation. Wishy washy. Flakes. Unreliable.

When they are into you, they are into you and are great at throwing on the charm and manners. Also good in bed. But after they know they got you? The wishy washy is real obvious. And when they think they're losing you, the charm comes back and they manipulate....and then wishy washy all over again.

They are also big dreamers. Dream dream dream but don't make a whole lot come to reality. They try to impress you with all their big ideas and even try to suck you in.

No more Geminis for me... I'd rather gouge my own eyes out with broken straws first.

I've had the best friendships with Gemini men. We mesh well...don't know if its because I'm a Gemini too. My females friends avoid Gemini men and say they're bi-polar. I've never experienced that side of them.

This is me to a TEE...

My best male friend is a Gemini like me...we've been good friends and only friends for ever. He had a crush on me when we first got to know each other about 15 years ago, but I never took interest so he stayed my friend and has been a good friend ever since.

But none of my friends have good things to say about gemini men

I'm a Virgo. Was with a gemini man for waaaaayyy too long. Then I was stupid enough to see another for a short while I thought their brand of crazy was normal! Ha--no way!

When they are into you, they are into you and are great at throwing on the charm and manners. Also good in bed. But after they know they got you? The wishy washy is real obvious. And when they think they're losing you, the charm comes back and they manipulate....and then wishy washy all over again.

They are also big dreamers. Dream dream dream but don't make a whole lot come to reality. They try to impress you with all their big ideas and even try to suck you in.

No more Geminis for me... I'd rather gouge my own eyes out with broken straws first.

Co-signing......this describes my ex to a T! Now he's in the Baby I want you back so bad phase...:ohwell:
Tomorrow it will be the I can't stand you *** you phase....:angry2:

I'm not joking, and I don't live by astrology or anything, but this was one of those experiences that you HAVE to learn from. If I meet a Gemini man I run FARRRR away!

LMAO......I'm a gem and my last guy was a Virgo and said this about me. I'm almost ashamed to admit it but yes. These descriptions are on point about us

I dated one gemini man and he was indeed hot cold. thought I was the love of his lofe one week then would have a change of heart the next...very weird. It was weird. I got to experience being in the other person's shoes. But yet I wasn't bothered by him. Prob cuz i knew how WE gems operate.

Hmmm...I seem to get along great with Gems as friends, but as an Aries, I can't deal with that hot or cold ****. And it's funny because some of the attributes you describe fit this guy to a T :lol:.

I'm a Gemini, I can only be the BEST of friends with a male Gemini; we're too much a like. Tried to date, but it doesn't work....too many personalities. Cool people tho'

LOL!!! I'm a Virgo, my son's father is a Gemini. He was crazy. I'm sorry not to be mean and I'm not big on astrology, but he had all the issues above mixed with self-esteem and control issues. So yeah...terrible relationship.

We've been over for 5 years now and he crazy! My son came home from a visit and said " I don't understand Daddy's mind." My son is 9.

My brother is a Gemini also (not crazy),but he goes back and forth with every damn decison he makes. I'm like just decide already!

DarkJoy said:

True talk!!!

kblc06 said:
Hmmm...I seem to get along great with Gems as friends, but as an Aries, I can't deal with that hot or cold ****. And it's funny because some of the attributes you describe fit this guy to a T :lol:.

Its true what everyone is saying about their personality in my experience, but as a fellow Aries I think that their nature meshes well with ours. Water signs eventually bore me and I have NO chemistry what so ever with earth signs. because you are fire sign you'll like all the excitement and charm lol and he'll keep you on ur toes. Just don't let him think he has you entirely. Sadly you have to do that with a lot of men. At least give it a go because Aries women can be hot and cold and fickle too, but he'll find you exciting and interesting. So he might meet his match with you.

Last edited:
Wait, so Gemini men act this way but what about Gemini women? I'm a Gemini and yes, I think I can be hot or cold depending on my mood. Do men stray away from gemini women as well?

My SO of 6 years was a gemini (im a libra).
He had a very bi-polar personality.

I agree with majority of what has been said in here (minus the crazy part).

He was not crazy, but this post describes him to the T.

Wait, so Gemini men act this way but what about Gemini women? I'm a Gemini and yes, I think I can be hot or cold depending on my mood. Do men stray away from gemini women as well?
yes..

i'm gemini and i've had 2 exes call me crazy about my personalities. If you talk to my recent ex he would tell you that he should have hit the highway a long time ago :lol:. I don't get mad cuz i know all about those mood swings.

there are some men that i have met and asked me what sign i was. once they found out i was a gemini (and these are strangers)..they gave me this :blush: look and was like "ohh noo" i can't do that again:lol:. yall geminis are crazy

I'm a Scorpio but I have a lot of Sag in my chart. Anyway I will never date a Gemini. All the Geminis I know including my sister are cray-cray and I could not put up with one as anything other than a friend. They are too hot and cold, their attention doesn't last long, are such drama queens and are too flirtatious for my taste.:nono: I've heard too many horror stories from Scorpio women who've tried it. So no.

Same here..I'm a Virgo and I dated a Gemini, and I can't even explain the craziness I went through. :lol: The highs were really good and that kept me as long as it did, but when I finally left I really seen how ridiculous it was..

They r all over the place. Very hot & cold. Constantly changing & on the move.

Not easy to commit or keep their commitment & liable to break it.

Last edited:
I'm a sag, and my SO is a Gemini. I agree with the posts concerning their bipolar-like personalities. I adapt easily though. I think I had a lot of practice growing up though because my mom is a Gemini too.

Wow ladies this explains ALOT about the guy I just started dating. We went on a few dates years ago and recently ran into each other again and decided to give it another go.

The first time I didnt date him long enough to notice anything now.......

After our first few dates he was acting like he was all in love with me talking about a future with me and all kinda stuff. All kissy and lovey dovey He was sooo sweet and charming, I was really starting to feel this dude

I haven't heard from him in a week and I'm like did I do something wrong?
Granted he is out of town this week but no text or nothing.

After reading all yall posts I'm thinking about just ignoring him and letting it go if he does ever call again.

mscurly said:
Wow ladies this explains ALOT about the guy I just started dating. We went on a few dates years ago and recently ran into each other again and decided to give it another go.

The first time I didnt date him long enough to notice anything now.......

After our first few dates he was acting like he was all in love with me talking about a future with me and all kinda stuff. All kissy and lovey dovey He was sooo sweet and charming, I was really starting to feel this dude

I haven't heard from him in a week and I'm like did I do something wrong?
Granted he is out of town this week but no text or nothing.

After reading all yall posts I'm thinking about just ignoring him and letting it go if he does ever call again.

With him being a Gemini, he'll be back. Im a Cancer and cant stand geminis...as a romantic interest. They make great friends...but that is all. My brother is a Gemini and I couldnt stand him when we were younger. Now we're much better but he's so laid back and I'm like how and why do girls fall for him when he seems to act as if he doesn't care most of the time lol.

Oh boy see I'm a cancer too so now I'm thinking maybe we just don't mix

I've never been one to buy into this zodiac sign stuff but maybe there is some truth to it.

Back