Dating a man that works at the club

gn1g

What are your thoughts??

The guy is solid muscles, 6'+ is the bouncer at a club, would you date him?

It has its advantages and dis-advantages. I guess it all depends on how you guys met and his intentions. I guess it's worth a try though, but note if you guys break up, you probably can't show your face there again. It's going to suck especially if it is someone at your favorite spot.:ohwell:

I'm dating a dude now who works pt as a bouncer when he's away at school.

I like it, can't find too many of them big bodied boys outside the club:grin:, and it's nice to have instant security.

What about him being a bouncer makes you question dating him? If he's a body slamming type or digit getter, then I understand.

Go for it! I went out with a bouncer after months of flirting...he was a cool guy, but he moved away so nothing ever came of it.

Yeah, free drinks are a perk :drunk2:

I did... I got tired of the "regulars" feeling up on his chest so it didn't last very long. It was ultimately up to him to them in their place but he wasn't very convincing in doing it. :wallbash:

Plus, if it doesn't work and later on you bring a BF or date to the club is he going to make trouble? That happened too... he was a nice piece of eye candy though. :yep:

Back in the day for fun, sure. Now, no.
A person who works in that type of scene would'nt fit right with me.

How would you know he is not dating other women he picked up in the club. Too much of a candy store for him for me to trust him.

date, yes. :yep: consider for a serious relationship? not till he got out of that environment. :nono:

when i say i'm "dating" someone, it means we're not exclusive yet. so we could both be dating/having sex with other people. now the minute we have that "talk" about a relationship and i'm officially his girlfriend... totally different story :lol:

I used to talk to one. The funny thing was that working at the club and everything he saw working there turned him so completely off of "club" girls. He was a good guy, we just didn't work out as more than friends. He's married now and we talk occassionally (strictly as friends).

And yes, free drinks...getting in free...never waiting in line...VIP access...

I did once and he was cool to date. He had a regular job and made a lot of extra money at the club that he was willing to share. I loved the vip treatment! The club was a big atlanta night spot where everyone went years ago and I used to have a ball. We stopped talking becasue he was too controling I guess because of everything he saw at the club.

I have. And it's fun at first, but the attention he'll inevitably get from other females will be a strain on a relationship.

I have..it didn't last...but it was fun..lol
free hookups
y was that the first thing that came to mind?:lachen:

I dated someone that used to be security for The Gap Band in my youngen dayz. the demonwomanchilds pappy. Great perks and lots of outings.

My niece's boyfriend is a bouncer. Talk about muscles! Whew! :grin:

Anyhoo, she likes him alot (been dating for a long time) and doesn't have a problem with it and (as far as I know) treats her with love and respect (actually, he would do anything for her).

Kinda sorta. I dealt with a guy who ran an adult entertainment party promoting company. So he was around half naked or naked women/some guys :look: during these events. It wasnt a big deal to me (hell I didnt even think about it) when I was dealing with him. Matter of fact he used to frequent the strip clubs and I didnt think anything of it. I guess I didnt give enough to care that much about it. :ohwell: mmh.

We would be friends....all cool n da gang, but date him as in boyfriend/girlfriend? NO. Just like he met you, he's met others, probably neva saw you before so you were new meat...

I bet if you were to ask other wome in the club...he do u know so n so..not that you would, they would have stories.

There are some bouncers that workout at my gym, and the stories I hear...:nono: cuz u know, men talk...worse than women...they tell EVERYTHING...

We would be friends....all cool n da gang, but date him as in boyfriend/girlfriend? NO. Just like he met you, he's met others, probably neva saw you before so you were new meat...

I bet if you were to ask other wome in the club...he do u know so n so..not that you would, they would have stories.

There are some bouncers that workout at my gym, and the stories I hear...:nono: cuz u know, men talk...worse than women...they tell EVERYTHING...

TRUE DAT TRUE THAT!:lachen::lachen:

What are your thoughts??

The guy is solid muscles, 6'+ is the bouncer at a club, would you date him?

Give all men a try, you never know where it will end up.... If messes up...oh well... K.I.M.

But 6' solid muscles.... come on.... I would!!! :yep:

Uh huh 6' tall and all muscles... I can tell you one thing that ain't a muscle...:nono: trust me.... he prolly gotta tiny winkie woo woo...most guys built like that usually do...:ohwell:

I say give him a chance. I work in a club and I see both sides of these guys. Some of them are really good dudes and others are dawgs and a few just look but don't act on anything. Give him a chance at least.

Back