Danger's hair...looks like she did a BC

teysmith

I was watching Bad girls club and I got a glimps of danger, for whatever reason sitting in the audience... Looks like she had a small twa. So i decided to google to see if my eyes was playing tricks on me and yes she chopped off her hair off..

I have to say..It suits her well:yep:

Attachments

• 4336193240_17472e3f0a.jpg
    4336193240_17472e3f0a.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 300
  • monica1.jpg
    monica1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 295
  • danger-cut.jpg
    danger-cut.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Hmm, why am I not surpirsed!!!!

Nevertheless, I still don't like it...Everyone can't be Amber:perplexed
(IMHO)

Last edited:
i like it in the 1st pic... 2nd pic reminds me a bit of ms. spears... like the crazy in their eyes is showing too much or something lol

Nevertheless, I still don't like it...Everyone can't be Amber:perplexed
(IMHO)

Amber is no Grace Jones either sooooooooooo yeah...:perplexed Looks nice on this chick though. But from random videos of her that I've seen I think it's safe to say she's a looney tune.​

i like it in the 1st pic... 2nd pic reminds me a bit of ms. spears... like the crazy in their eyes is showing too much or something lol

Love of Ray J Star Placed On Psychiatric Hold

Dec 10, 2009 Author: admin | Filed under: Media
1210_monica_danger_tmz-240x300.jpg

Monica Danger — who starred in the first season of VH1’s “For the Love of Ray J” — was taken in on a 5150 psychiatric hold earlier this month after an incident involving her newborn daughter.
TMZ spoke with Danger’s rep, who told us the reality star had some personal issues as a result of postpartum depression and spent a week in a psychiatric hospital in Northern California.
We’re told people close to Danger became concerned when she suddenly shaved off her hair — a la Britney — after an argument with her baby’s father.
But Danger’s rep tells us she’s now out of the hospital and doing “fine” adding, “At this time we ask all of Danger’s fans for support and prayer.”
Source

I think she needs some professional help and puting her on TV was probably not good her mental stability. she does look good with the short do. I just remeber the episode when Ray j and his frinds were debating on if she should stay and they started singing.." danger... she smashed the homie!" ROTFL

The short cut looks good on her but she has more important things to worry about (mental stability and baby girl). Maybe this is a change for convenience so that she can focus on her mental health and raising a healthy whole daughter.

Love of Ray J Star Placed On Psychiatric Hold

Dec 10, 2009 Author: admin | Filed under: Media
1210_monica_danger_tmz-240x300.jpg

Monica Danger — who starred in the first season of VH1’s “For the Love of Ray J” — was taken in on a 5150 psychiatric hold earlier this month after an incident involving her newborn daughter.
TMZ spoke with Danger’s rep, who told us the reality star had some personal issues as a result of postpartum depression and spent a week in a psychiatric hospital in Northern California.
We’re told people close to Danger became concerned when she suddenly shaved off her hair — a la Britney — after an argument with her baby’s father.
But Danger’s rep tells us she’s now out of the hospital and doing “fine” adding, “At this time we ask all of Danger’s fans for support and prayer.”
Source

She has fans?:rolleyes:

aww... i thought that was her but then I was like "no... that's not danger"

I DO agree... in that second pic she had that little "glimmer" in her eyes... you know, the "I can, and will snap at any given moment" glimmer.

But in the first pic and in the third pic where she's smiling, the cut looks really cute!

Makes her look like a little boy when she has on no makeup like in those last two pics. She's gets a pass for the first pic though :yep:

she has a good head for that cut..I think it looks good on her... however that tat on the face is what effs it all up..

I think it looks good. She has a nice shaped head for it.

On a side note: So every woman of color who big chops now is trying to be Amber Rose? I loathe the day that girl (yes not woman) stepped on the scene. :lachen:

Back