Daggonit!!

Re: Dammit!!

Do you see at the bottom where I tried to post a picture? What am I doing wrong?

Let me try again but this will probably have to wait until someone can tiptoe me through this.

A lot of the shots came out wrong anyway. I have about three, though. What a waste.

Blossssom said:
It's not working!

How do I upload the pictures? *sniff* :(

I have to get back to the office :cry:

Are you talking about the siggie pic?

First, of all as many pics in the celebrity thread you give us, I know you can get us the picture! :)

I see your link in your siggie in pointing to an f:/ drive. Now you know that is not going to work!! :) :lol:

I posted a picture in the Photo Galleries... see if that worked.

I'm going back to the office, so hopefully you guys can SEE!

Oh my goodness! If this was April 1st instead of March 1st, I would have thought this was a joke.

Bloss, is that you???? You have a beautiful head of hair!

(You'll have to resize the pic some to fit it in your siggy.)

Go Blossssom. Your hair is beautiful!!!

6758000_R1_024_10A.jpg

I had a hard time myself trying to figure out how to post a pic.
But, see...You made it:)

And you are beauuuuuuutiful:)

Thank you!

I just emailed the shot to another account and saved it to my computer.

I may have to do the rest like that. At least I EEKED out ONE picture! Whew! That took everything I had in me! :lol:

Thanks, Pebbles, for being so willing to scan and post the pics. I guess I can take care of it after all :)

I'll take some more shots, though, because a lot of them came out horrible. In some you can't even SEE my hair! Oh well... live and learn ;)

And NO I'm not a "Becky". Heehee! I wonder where is that "poster" who tried to get people at another board to join here and attack me. Heehee at her *finger*

WOW..you are definately not a becky...you a hot *** Sheniqua.....even got a plastic cap on the back of the door. :)

Looking good Blossom

Crysdon said:
Go Blossssom. Your hair is beautiful!!!

6758000_R1_024_10A.jpg

Is this the pic of Bloss? Well I guess I'm hafta eat my post then! Bloosss, gurl where ya been hiding all that lovliness?????\

*HUGS*

That's some hair too chica

Blossssom, Your hair is so long. I was shocked I thought that was you in your Avator and every time I see it I think oh she is brave to post her picture right after she woke up. I won't say anything else for I offend someone. What a surprise. How very pretty you are.

asha said:
WOW..you are definately not a becky...you a hot *** Sheniqua.....even got a plastic cap on the back of the door. :)

Looking good Blossom

Yep! :yep: I forgot to take down the baggies. Heehee!

Oh well, my first "photo shoot". I'll do better next time ;)

I'll post the rest of the viewable pictures this weekend. It's about two or three more where you can actually SEE hair.

Crysdon said:
Spill the beans. What's your regimen?

And that's the crazy part, I really don't have a regimen outside of washing and conditioning once a week.

Oh, and keep the relaxers to a minimum. I'm doing every 4 months (touch up), and it has HELPED majorly! That's truly the secret behind growing out hair.

SHA-ZAM!!!!!:eek: Queen Blossssom has finally revealed herself! :clap:

You and your hair are lovely chica. :yep:

Trudy said:
Blossssom, Your hair is so long. I was shocked I thought that was you in your Avator and every time I see it I think oh she is brave to post her picture right after she woke up. I won't say anything else for I offend someone. What a surprise. How very pretty you are.

Thank you and thanks to the rest of you... as much as I clown on celebrities, no way I could be a "Teva" ;)

Now y'all see what "Tim" has been fighting with since JUNE! LOL!

He can't keep his eyes off me! :lachen:

Not many men can.

Blossssom said:
I'll post the rest of the viewable pictures this weekend. It's about two or three more where you can actually SEE hair.

Post the rest of your pics soon. Up until now, I really wasn't interested in if you were a Becky or not but since you posted your pic, I would really like to see other pics of your hair which looks great might I add.

Back