CURLS Sale

Charz

Sinister Minister

Save 25% off until 7/31/09 at midnight! Only valid on regular size CURLS products (not Its a Curl, Curly Qs, and accessories).

Promo Code: mycocktail

curls.biz

FYI: You have to make an account to be able to use the promo code

Happy Shopping!

CHARZ!!
Bless you!!! I love Curls stuff!!! We can't get the salon sizes????! What the hell!
I've gotten a lot from Eisani and Che; but I can't resist this stuff... I love it. And I use the curls cleansing cream on everybody's hair that I do and it comes out great with none of the bad stuff and it lathers.

CHARZ!!
Bless you!!! I love Curls stuff!!! We can't get the salon sizes????! What the hell!
I've gotten a lot from Eisani and Che; but I can't resist this stuff... I love it. And I use the curls cleansing cream on everybody's hair that I do and it comes out great with none of the bad stuff and it lathers.

FAB!

Yes your here! What should I get?!?!

Oh at with the Salon Sizes at least we can get free shipping on $50+ by using "freeshipping"

And not the discounts cannot be combined. :ohwell:

FAB!

Yes your here! What should I get?!?!

Oh at with the Salon Sizes at least we can get free shipping on $50+ by using "freeshipping"

And not the discounts cannot be combined. :ohwell:

One of the resident junkies is always available...lol.

Definitely curls cleansing cream (I got 2 since I could not get the salon size).. probably should've ordered 4 and that is still the equivalent with the discount.

Asian Tea Deep Conditioner (out of stock); I'm going to have to see if curlmart has this...I saw something about a vacation sale.

I use the milkshake for my twist outs and Coconut Sublime Conditioner for cowashing.

I want to try the curls gellesc to like "prime" twisouts...but that's a little too pricey.

So I ordered 2 Cleansing Creams, Coco Conditioner, and one milk shake. I think it was $66 after shipping.

One of the resident junkies is always available...lol.

Definitely curls cleansing cream (I got 2 since I could not get the salon size).. probably should've ordered 4 and that is still the equivalent with the discount.

Asian Tea Deep Conditioner (out of stock); I'm going to have to see if curlmart has this...I saw something about a vacation sale.

I use the milkshake for my twist outs and Coconut Sublime Conditioner for cowashing.

I want to try the curls gellesc to like "prime" twisouts...but that's a little too pricey.

So I ordered 2 Cleansing Creams, Coco Conditioner, and one milk shake. I think it was $66 after shipping.

The Asian Conditioner is avail in a Salon size btw! Do you like the other moisturizers like the Whipped Cream? Thx!

OooooOOOOooooo!!! Thank you!!! :sneakyhug: I use the Whipped Cream like a gel to smooth my edges and I was getting low :grin:

yea i got mine yesterday. I ordered the quenched moisturizer & whipped cream. I asked for a sample of the cleansing cream. Cant wait to try it

The Asian Conditioner is avail in a Salon size btw! Do you like the other moisturizers like the Whipped Cream? Thx!

I am not dropping that much on that salon size conditioner (not just yet anyway.. maybe if the mood strikes in the middle of the night...):look::lachen:
I gave the whipped cream or curls souffle or whatever it was to Eisani.. it was too heavy for my hair and made it feel dry. The milkshake is the best one for me. I

Okay Ya'll I went out there and looked.........? So, What are ya'll Looking at (talking about?) I went on Curlmart.com......:perplexed

What Product is it? The Kinky Curly Stuff or what?:look:

Okay Ya'll I went out there and looked.........? So, What are ya'll Looking at (talking about?) I went on Curlmart.com......:perplexed

What Product is it? The Kinky Curly Stuff or what?:look:

www.curls.biz

Poos: (Step 1)
Curls Cleansing Cream

Cons: (Step 2)
Asian Tea Ecstasy Conditioner (Deep)
Coconut Sublime Conditioner Step 2

Styler: (Step 4)
Curls Milkshak or Whipped Cream or Curls Souffle (depending on the hold you want)...

HTH!!

i should have known Fab would be in here (picture me shaking my head veeeeerrrrryyyy slowly with the side eye)
should be ashamed umm umm umm

anyway i love the milkshake and the whipped cream. the milkshake reminds me a lil of kbb hair milk but when i use milkshake it seems like it makes my curls bigger. the whipped cream is one of the best moisturizers for me. but i have a full jar so no i will not be purchasing.

Back