Oct 2023 -- Sept 2024

1727712116262.png 1727712175967.png

I credit my retention to:

- leaving my hair alone via C&G
- keeping my hair totally covered most of the time
- GHEing 2-3 times/week and baggy bunning approx 3 times/week

For now, the only changes I plan are:

- to do Fenugreek sprouts rinses more often, and
- to totally take down my hair in between installs instead of just transitioning styles. So that I can wash, DC and blow dry for each new install.
--- I have a theory that my hair will show more of my growth/retention if I incorporate regular DCs and blowouts.

I'll determine in the next few weeks whether or not I'll be including hard core growth aids I wanted to.
Currently installing a set of mini braids, no extensions, on blown out hair. 75% done.

I've been tucking the ends of my cornrows under with some success.

I should be starting a new job soon so would like my hair braided up. I just don't trust anyone, which is sad. I always have to ask people not to braid so tight and then they go right back to doing it.

I also want some twisting hair which is somewhat soft but kinky. Hard to find. Usually the kinky, type marley hair that looks good with 4b tends to be rough as sandpaper.

I've been tucking the ends of my cornrows under with some success.

I should be starting a new job soon so would like my hair braided up. I just don't trust anyone, which is sad. I always have to ask people not to braid so tight and then they go right back to doing it.

I also want some twisting hair which is somewhat soft but kinky. Hard to find. Usually the kinky, type marley hair that looks good with 4b tends to be rough as sandpaper.
The hair I used to wrap my locs is twisting hair. Lemme see if can find it. @PeaceFlow

It’s soft.

Back