CREME OF NATURE..Discontinued (APO BHM Forum):CON Users come inside!

I called twice today and I just put a letter in the mail. I hope ya'll are going to buy a $.41 stamp and mail a letter also. I'll probably call once a day for a couple of weeks.

Allandra, was it you who tried the organic version? Did you like it?

the makers of CON read this and all the other hair boards that use CON, they already KNOW y'all are going thru withdrawal. That is why they are doing this so we can all get desperate and pay more for the "organic" line. Just call and say you will not purchase anymore of their products if they discontinue and then follow thru...they will bring it back.

the makers of CON read this and all the other hair boards that use CON, they already KNOW y'all are going thru withdrawal. That is why they are doing this so we can all get desperate and pay more for the "organic" line. Just call and say you will not purchase anymore of their products if they discontinue and then follow thru...they will bring it back.

If this is their logic, they're plain WRONG. Why would we pay more an organic line that contains SULFATES? Who is that desperate? If they have read this they have observed that we've already come up with a list of alternatives, none of which contain the CON organic line.

CON employees, if you read this, uh uh, try again! :nono:

Re: CREME OF NATUREto stock up..Discontinued (APO BHM Forum):CON Users come inside!

Well I called and I just printed my 15% sallys coupon, Im going to stock up!!!!:look:

I called twice today and I just put a letter in the mail. I hope ya'll are going to buy a $.41 stamp and mail a letter also. I'll probably call once a day for a couple of weeks.

Allandra, was it you who tried the organic version? Did you like it?
It smelled the same, and it seemed to work the same, but after seeing the ingredients, I gave it to my niece. It does contain sulfates.

Re: CREME OF NATUREto stock up..Discontinued (APO BHM Forum):CON Users come inside!

Well I called and I just printed my 15% sallys coupon, Im going to stock up!!!!:look:

You better believe I'm going to print up that coupon and get some more CON! This is ridiculous!! I don't believe those representatives, some saying that it won't be discontinued while others are like it is being discontinued. Just today I was at CVS at their was a full page CON ad in Black Sosphisticate's Hair Magazine. It featured the new sulfate laden poos and on the left it had a small picture of the original green and red label poos and purple Nourishing Conditioner titled "Former Look." Hello, if you call something "former" it will no longer be around. Like a "former" spouse or job. :wallbash:

I wish these people would grow up and not pee on our leg's and tell us it's raining!

We'll just hit 'em where it hurts and boycott the new junk they put out. Hmph.

This is soooo not right. I mean why would they discontinue the great ones they have? Shouldn't they get rid of the shampoos in the blue bottle? We're not crazy about those ones at least I'm not. The green and red labels are the best ones they have. Why, oh why:cry: would they do that?

I think I saw some 32oz of the ultra moisturizing poo in our bss store so I'm going out to stock up on some more before they run out and in the mean time, I'll be calling them as well from the Bahamas so they'll know that this decision they've made has affected their clients all over the world. Whoever in that company that made this outrageous decision deserves a :spank:ing. I am not happy. This was my only sulfate-free shampoo that I really liked now I might have to use some of the other ones recommended here in this thread or the highly recommended AO Honeysuckle Rose poo and con.

I have a question that I am kinda embarassed to ask, but oh well. Is the CON shampoo that's in the big tan and green bottle, the same thing as the CON shampoo that's in the smaller green and white bottle? :look:

Thanks!:yep:

I have a question that I am kinda embarassed to ask, but oh well. Is the CON shampoo that's in the big tan and green bottle, the same thing as the CON shampoo that's in the smaller green and white bottle? :look:

Yeah, it's the same. That's just the "professional size."

Thanks ladies! :yep:

Pardon my ignorance, they only sell the larger size in Sally's and the smaller size in Wal-Mart. They had the smaller one's on clearance in Wal-Mart for $2. I think I'm going to use the Sally's coupon and just buy the "professional size".

What! CON and Herbal essence are the only shampoos I use now. I will definately be stocking up on the CON I hope it doesn't look weird when I go to the counter with 6 bottles of shampoo in my hands:look:

I've only bought the professional size at Sally's. When I first saw the little bottles, they threw me off. I didn't think it was the same thing. We'll I guess i'll say goodbye to my professional sizes :cry:

I don't know a thing about sulfates because i've only used CON. Since i've never used any other shampoo, im wondering how my hair will react. Hmmmm

MissCooth, I have both the small one and the one you're talking about which as Allandra said, is the professional one. To me, they work the same and that's the one I still see available in our bss store and I'm going back for the rest on the shelf:evillaugh:.

Im not even going to stock up. So P*ssed off. Dont even want to give any more of my buisness untill i know for sure if their going to continue with the line. No point for me to buy my last few bottles and give them some more money if their going to replace it with crap.

i feel sorry for them they are going to have a butt load of people calling them up this week but that a real good shampoo what a shame, why can't they sell both don't see a reason to discontinue it:nono:

I have a thread around here talking about how that organics crap almost made me bald. I lost a ridiculous amount of hair with that mess. It completely destroyed my hair (for a minute.) :wallbash:

OT...... I love that white nail polish. I'm definitely going to try that.

I don't give a rat's caca or nut what anybody thinks when I hit the register with my bottles of CON poo. I'll be breaking out the knapsack this week just in case. It's not a game...

This is the only shampoo I can really use and that my mom doesn't have any issue with, so I'll have to purchase for her as well.

This is some straight :censored:

I don't give a rat's caca or nut what anybody thinks when I hit the register with my bottles of CON poo. I'll be breaking out the knapsack this week just in case. It's not a game...

This is the only shampoo I can really use and that my mom doesn't have any issue with, so I'll have to purchase for her as well.

This is some straight :censored:
Indeed MonaLisa don't give a rat's :censored: what they think when she gets up to the register with a cart full of CON shampoo. Hmph. I pray the cashier don't say nothing crazy to my girl. :look:

Indeed MonaLisa don't give a rat's :censored: what they think when she gets up to the register with a cart full of CON shampoo. Hmph. I pray the cashier don't say nothing crazy to my girl. :look:

Girl, when I do a seek out mission..spots I hit don't have carts... :lol:

I break out the extra large Calvin Klein knapsack for times like this...

stick and move.....stick and move....

best believe, moms and I will be straight for the next two years..:look:

:lachen::lol:

Okay the block is officially hot!

I just just just bought a bottle of the green bottle for the first time in years and fell back in love. :perplexed I will definitely be calling tomorrow. I FRIGGIN HATE SHAMPOO but this one made me change my mind a little.

Let me know when you start and complete the mission. :sekret:

Back