CREME OF NATURE..Discontinued (APO BHM Forum):CON Users come inside!

I do not believe those who said its not discontinued. Their new bottles TELL ON THEM. The new labels have pictures of the old bottles on them that says NEW LOOK. If you go to CON's site and and click buy now it takes you to their own darn store and those things are out of stock.

OK, right now I am sooo confused. Hating the fact that there's even a POSSIBILITY that something that works so well MAY NOT be available to me in the future..:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Exactly. I asked her what the shelf life was on the CON poo. She said 2 years. So I'll have to go purchase enough to last me that long. Hmph!

Breakthru poo is as good as CON if not better. Unfortunately though I pay almost the same thing for only an 8.5 ounce bottle of my Breakthru that I do for a 32 ounce of my CON.

I can't believe this.

I'm gonna need that company to understand that a whole lot of people WON'T purchase the CON with the sulfates. I don't care HOW MANY so called certified ingredients they try to add.

I do not believe those who said its not discontinued. Their new bottles TELL ON THEM. The new labels have pictures of the old bottles on them that says NEW LOOK. If you go to CON's site and and click buy now it takes you to their own darn store and those things are out of stock.
So true. The bottle that I purchased (and gave to my niece) had a picture of the old bottles on it saying new look. Hmph.

Now I do believe that they may have a change of heart since they are getting loaded with calls.

So true. The bottle that I purchased (and gave to my niece) had a picture of the old bottles on it saying new look. Hmph.

Now I do believe that they may have a change of heart since they are getting loaded with calls.
Ive called 4 times and changed my voice:armyhat:. I had 2 of my coworkers call too, and they are both white men :lachen:. They cant mess with my con. I will have everybody in our division call.

what's the web address?

Ive called 4 times and changed my voice:armyhat:. I had 2 of my coworkers call too, and they are both white men :lachen:. They cant mess with my con. I will have everybody in our division call.

gangsta! LOL

Breakthru poo is as good as CON if not better. Unfortunately though I pay almost the same thing for only an 8.5 ounce bottle of my Breakthru that I do for a 32 ounce of my CON.

Roux Alpha 5 in 1 is just as good, too. Almost the EXACT same ingredients as CON.

Although some die-hard CON users don't think it or the Breakthru are as good.

Last edited:
:nono::nono:

Im on the phone with this woman. She said they are gone and there's nothing i can do:nono:. She had an attitude.. so I know you heifas have been calling her around the clock cause she already knew what I was talking about.:ohwell::lachen:

And here I was missing that conditioner in the purple bottle since I'm running out of Keracare. That stuff was great for a leave-in too. But I guess I'll keep up using Organix at this point. No reason to buy some CON then get disappointed. If you ladies are looking for something else to try that can replace the CON conditioner, please consider the following:

Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner is VERY moisturizing. It is SULFATE FREE. It is creamy, it provides slip, and it smells just as good if not better than CON. I prefer the Shea Butter conditioner, but if you need that coconut in the mix then the Coconut Conditioner is just what you need. So if this all doesn't work out, PLEASE try the coconut conditioner from Organix.

CoconutConditioner_91006.jpg

(Organix)Ingredients
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Bethentrimonium, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Silk Amino Complex, Coconut Milk, Egg White Protein, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Terasodium EDTA, Fragrance, DMDM Hydatoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Ya'll weren't playing about hitting up the shampoo were you!!:lachen: I just went to the website and clicked 'Buy now' on the ultra moisturizing shampoo (green bottler) and guess what it said?? 'OUT OF STOCK'

Although it does look like this new line is just a new prodcut and they may continue to sell the old products.

I'm still going to the BSS this afternoon and stocking up:yep:

That CON Rep. must have just told me what I wanted to hear.

She did have a bit of an attitude when I called to be honest with ya'll.

How triffaling!!!!

I kidd you not, yesterday i just gave my aunt two 32oz bottles of CON (red and green). Sally sometimes has them on sale 2/$10. I had four in my stash and decided to share.

Hope they dont have caller id :lachen:

Im going to call during breakfest, lunch, and dinner.

Im going to have conversations with them like we're best friends like "so what are yall discussing now?" "oh well im just sitting here in my pj's eating cereal....I'll call yall later on"

:nono::nono:

Im on the phone with this woman. She said they are gone and there's nothing i can do:nono:. She had an attitude.. so I know you heifas have been calling her around the clock cause she already knew what I was talking about.:ohwell::lachen:

And here I was missing that conditioner in the purple bottle since I'm running out of Keracare. That stuff was great for a leave-in too. But I guess I'll keep up using Organix at this point. No reason to buy some CON then get disappointed. If you ladies are looking for something else to try that can replace the CON conditioner, please consider the following:

Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner is VERY moisturizing. It is SULFATE FREE. It is creamy, it provides slip, and it smells just as good if not better than CON. I prefer the Shea Butter conditioner, but if you need that coconut in the mix then the Coconut Conditioner is just what you need. So if this all doesn't work out, PLEASE try the coconut conditioner from Organix.

CoconutConditioner_91006.jpg

(Organix)Ingredients
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Bethentrimonium, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Silk Amino Complex, Coconut Milk, Egg White Protein, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Terasodium EDTA, Fragrance, DMDM Hydatoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

But what about the shampoo? I never used CON conditioner.

Last edited:
gangsta! LOL

Roux Alpha 5 in 1 is just as good, too. Almost the EXACT same ingredients as CON.

Although some die-hard CON users don't think it or the Breakthru are as good.

Thanks HoneyDew. I'll do a search on this to see what I come up with.

I'm going to have to start weighing my alternatives. Of course I'm going to buy a few of the 32oz bottles of CON too.:grin:

and my friggin hair started shedding when I used their new no lye.

I have to admit that it could be coincidental, but I have another box of that crap that I will NOT be using. I might sell it on ebay or throw it away.

my scalp is tingling just thinking about that crap.

Last edited:
Alright so for the alternatives

Breakthru
Roux Alpha 5 n 1
Elasta Creme Conditoning Shampoo
Oscar Blandi (? good replacement )

So for those with the alternative recomendations....If cream of nature shampoo is a 10----what would these be?

I've tried the creme conditonig shampoo and i'd give it an 8/10 compared to cream of nature.

Isnt ROUX made by the same company as Cream of nature though :ohwell: I know cream of nature makes a porosity conditoner just like Roux and they both have the same ingredients

Last edited:
But what about the shampoo? I never used CON conditioner.

all of Organix products are sulfate free--- and there is a matching shampoo for every conditioner. The shampoo also has coconut oils in it as well last time I checked. In fact, I plan to purchase that when I run out of the 6,000 shampoos I have:yep:

Does anyone have the ingredients to this "new" bottle of CON? I went to the website and i can't even come across the ingredients.

all of Organix products are sulfate free--- and there is a matching shampoo for every conditioner. The shampoo also has coconut oils in it as well last time I checked. In fact, I plan to purchase that when I run out of the 6,000 shampoos I have:yep:

Oh okay, so you haven't used the shampoo yet?

Shoot, I wanted a review.:grin:

What did they tell the ladies at CON? Did you type a script for them to read? :giggle:

Has anyone tried the new poos yet? Allandra, did the new red label work like the old red label? I just started back using poo and this is my #1 choice, however I do like Elasta QP's shampoos too oh and the Kenra shampoo is ok as well.

Last edited:
Exactly. I asked her what the shelf life was on the CON poo. She said 2 years. So I'll have to go purchase enough to last me that long. Hmph!

I can't believe this.

I'm gonna need that company to understand that a whole lot of people WON'T purchase the CON with the sulfates. I don't care HOW MANY so called certified ingredients they try to add.

Sorry to share, but Breakthru has been discontinued too.

I kidd you not, yesterday i just gave my aunt two 32oz bottles of CON (red and green). Sally sometimes has them on sale 2/$10. I had four in my stash and decided to share.

Does anyone know if the professional sizes are going to be discontinued too? I'm about to print out that 15% coupon and ZOOM to Sally's. If you live in my area.......:imsorry:

Back