Cream moisturizer leave in w/out cones

leleepop

Ladies I'm looking for a good creamy moisturizer without cones or protein.Currently I use UBH lotion cream but it has cones, and buildup has scared me into stretching no further than 12 weeks. I have another ? if anyone knows if Dimethiconol is considered a cone. TIA

Last edited:
Thanks I want to try that Qhement and I'll get some Gioviani now !! Bumping for more responses!!:)

Last edited:
Ive got to get some of this Giovanni leave in. Everyone keeps talking about it and I want to try it now.

I am currently out in the woods at Ft. Leonard Woods and you have to drive about 35 to 40 on the interstate to get to the nearest Sallys if they carry Giovanni direct leave in. Where do you ladies purchase it?

neonbright said:
I am currently out in the woods at Ft. Leonard Woods and you have to drive about 35 to 40 on the interstate to get to the nearest Sallys if they carry Giovanni direct leave in. Where do you ladies purchase it?
I think the Health food stores usually carry the Giovanna prods. I am almost positive Sally's dont carry them.hthStill Bumping

Priestess said:
Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy cream doesn't contain any cones. Also BB Oil Moisturizer is inexpensive and also cone free.
Does the BB contain protein?Still bumping

leleepop said:
I think the Health food stores usually carry the Giovanna prods. I am almost positive Sally's dont carry them.hthStill Bumping

Yes, I picked mine up at the Health food store. Sally's do not carry the line. You can also order off line.

I was in GNC and saw they had a few of the Giovanna items in there also.

I love the QP Oil Recovery Moisturizer, Oyin Whipped Pudding, and I really Enjoy the ORS Olive Oil in the bottle. (never tried the Jar) I have a few more that I really enjoy but I am using these mostly right now.

I looked up the ingredients in the Giovanni and it has protein so it not gonna work for me......so far Qhemet's are at the top of the list unless anyone else knows of a creamy leave-in without cones or protein.TIA:)

leleepop said:
I looked up the ingredients in the Giovanni and it has protein so it not gonna work for me......so far Qhemet's are at the top of the list unless anyone else knows of a creamy leave-in without cones or protein.TIA:)

well i hope you find somthing that works for you.

Letitia said:
well i hope you find somthing that works for you.
Tell me about it. I washed my hair yesterday without the ubh lotion creme and I dont like it at all. I started to think my hair just like cones and maybe I just need to clarify more often I dunno. I'm looking at all the stuff I love and all of it has cones.lol I think I gonna try baking soda and water clarifier,aloe rid by Nexxus,etc,etc. I havent had a setback but maybe I just need to minimize my cone usage. Any suggestion are much appreciated and thanks everyone for the responses.

shunta said:
Ive got to get some of this Giovanni leave in. Everyone keeps talking about it and I want to try it now.
Don't wait!!! You better go on and get you some:lol:...Giovanni direct is really good...I can't live without it.

Lady_Lioness said:
Don't wait!!! You better go on and get you some:lol:...Giovanni direct is really good...I can't live without it.
Yeah, after stalking your fotki several times yesterday, Ive decided to buy it this coming weekend!:grin:

Back