What's The Best Moisturizing Liquid Leave-In Conditioner w/ No Cones?

I'd say Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier. It's an awesome detangler as well.
How do you use yours? I mainly focus on my roots with the TWPMB? Do you use it as an all over leave-in product (root to tip)?

giovanni direct leave-in!!!
I will be trying this soon. Is it one of those leave-ins that's so light that it leaves you feeling like you didn't apply anything when you're hair has dried? Have you used this for air drying? That's what I do most.

How do you use yours? I mainly focus on my roots with the TWPMB? Do you use it as an all over leave-in product (root to tip)?

I use it all over my hair but I do concentrate more on my roots where it's most needed.

I agree with Rock Star...Giovanni Direct Leave In gives me great moisture and detangles my hair as well. The line of products is sold at Whole Foods stores and I believe Target sells them as well.

Right Now I'm using (& liking) Hydratherma Naturals Follicle Booster *not sure if it has a cone or 2*

But I also like:

MyHoneyChild Herbal Hair Cocktail
Njoi Creations Herbal Tea Spritz & Njoi's Milk Moisturizing Hair Spritz
Jamine's Silk Detangler
Afroveda's Moringa
Qhemet's Karady Tea Spritz
Bear Fruit Hair's Desert Drench
Hairveda's Hydra Silicia

*Not sure if any of these have Glycerin tho'.

Tried Giovanni Direct L-I and it was just okay. Taaliah Waajid is best for my roots but not as an all over L-I. I'm using kimmaytube's L-I right now but am definitely still searching for that perfect L-I. I'm looking to purchase Bear Fruit Desert L-I next.

I like Shescentit Tahitian Vanilla Leave in Spray..... Many people swear by Komaza Car Califa Spray...

^^Yes, you're right, Komaza Care Califia Moisture Spray is the best. If you have straight or want to avoid reversion, their Aloe My Hair Spray is awesome too.

+3 on the Komaza Califia Moisturizing Spray. I've only been using it for a week and my first impression is a good one. it moisturizes my hair like water but the hair stays moisturized even when the product dries. It smells really yummy too and has great ingredients. I diluted it with water to make it spray better, because right out of the bottle it has a concentrated stream

Back