Need a good Cream Moisturizer!!

Royal Roots Detangler and Softener and Abba Nourishing are my staple products. I started using Abba Nourishing back in 1998, so, it is my tried and true product. When I was overseas for a year, I used to have my mom ship it to me by the liters because it was the only thing along with shea butter that could combat the hard water over there. I have used Royal Roots Detangler for three months and even when I try other products, I always have to come back to it. It is a great moisturizer. My hair loves it and it's a Black-Owned Product.

LaFaraona said:
I bought a hair milk at a store near my apt in Brooklyn. It is quite moisterizing and you only need to use a little bit. The place is called "Karen's Body Beautiful", the lady makes the products on the premises.
I am surprised I have not heard from it before.

I had hard hair last week due to protein overdose, I used the hair milk in my hair and my hair felt so soft afterwards.

Hey Neighbor! KBB is also near my apt ;) I didnt know they had hair products. Thanks for the info. Do you have relaxed, natural or texlaxed hair?

I'm currently on a rotation of UBH, ORS Olive Oil, Garnier Long & Strong leave-in and CON creme moisturizer w/ tea tree. I only use the UBH as a leave-in on my wet, washed hair. The CON moisturizer is great for the roots when stretching. I flip between the ORS and Garnier depending on how my hair feels.

Whoever mentioned "Curls Milkshake" what is that?

Can I find Silk Elements anywhere else except Sallys?

Hey there. For those interested in the Silk Elements, just got back from Sally's and they are having a buy1-get1 on SE products. Of course the Sally's I went to was out of the leave-in (grrr!:mad:) So my Memphis ladies, don't bother with the Sally's on Park. (lol :lol:) I'll try the one on Austin Peay on the way home tonight and let you guys know if they have any there. If anyone finds some at a different Sally's in town, let me know. I'd love to get my hands on some while it's on sale.:)

Back