Couple Gets Divorced So Girlfriend Doesnt Get Jealous

NapfroConsulate

Imma need them all to hold this L

sesame-street-letter-l-o.gif

What nonsense is this? If you want to add a third in your relationship, cool but to divorce your husband for a sexual liaisonship ( y'all know I made that word up right:look:) is absurd. To risk losing your benefits if something were to happen to him just does not compute to me o_O.

Typically women don't aspire to be a third, at least not for long anyway. They be steady plotting how they can get in your spot. A woman needs to be very careful bringing other women into their homes, around their kids, and definitely around a husband. I bet anything that the girlfriend will end up marrying the husband and the original wife will be arse out, looking crazy.

image.jpg

Divorced though? To spare her feelings!!?!?
Who's idea was that? Why not just have her around if thats what they wanna do.
Yall are right. One of the spouses wanted to be divorced and is really tryg to get w the third girl on the sly. Or shes tryg to split them up

Last edited:
Initially I thought the girlfriend was so all over the wife to make it appear that they are ok with each other. But they seem to really be into each other. Like the husband is not even there. While he's talking you aren't even focusing on him because all I can see is them hugging, kissing and holding hands. This will not end well. I totally see the wife asking him to move out and saying "well, what did you expect?"

Last edited:
Back