Could I Be Under A Spell?

Theo

Lol... its kind of a serious question. :lachen: So I'm just really drawn to this guy for some reason. He's not particularly cute, and I don't even really like his personality either. But I am seriously attracted to him, and I can't figure out why. We were talking for awhile and broke it off because we got into this huge argument (which isn't a surprise... our personalities don't mesh at all). For awhile my annoyance with him was enough so I could just forget about him, but each time I see him, all these darn feelings came rushing back. I thought it was just a crush, but it won't go away. I've felt like this for months. :wallbash:

Its not like I'm out here pining for this guy, I've been a few other guys, but honestly, I could care less about them. I want that one. I really think it may be a spell or something cuz I'm not like this with most guys. Its the only explanation that I can think of. :perplexed Anybody else ever feel this way? Any advice?

It sounds like lust.

Just pure, physical attraction. :yep:
Lol... its kind of a serious question. :lachen: So I'm just really drawn to this guy for some reason. He's not particularly cute, and I don't even really like his personality either. But I am seriously attracted to him, and I can't figure out why. We were talking for awhile and broke it off because we got into this huge argument (which isn't a surprise... our personalities don't mesh at all). For awhile my annoyance with him was enough so I could just forget about him, but each time I see him, all these darn feelings came rushing back. I thought it was just a crush, but it won't go away. I've felt like this for months. :wallbash:

Its not like I'm out here pining for this guy, I've been a few other guys, but honestly, I could care less about them. I want that one. I really think it may be a spell or something cuz I'm not like this with most guys. Its the only explanation that I can think of. :perplexed Anybody else ever feel this way? Any advice?

SOMETHING about him attracts you. You just don't know what it is. So I can see why it's kinda hard to let go. I've been there. Eventually I just lost the feelings overnight and moved on.

SOMETHING about him attracts you. You just don't know what it is. So I can see why it's kinda hard to let go. I've been there. Eventually I just lost the feelings overnight and moved on.

Yeah... hopefully that will happen to me too. I'm getting annoyed with myself.

I agree with the bolded. Maybe in time you will forget about him...or maybe in time you will be together. Force yourself to continue dating in the meantime (I bet he's dating:yep:).

That's what I was thinking too...some people have strong pheremones and some people have sensitive receptors...

Hmm I think that's me or the guys had strong pheremones, or maybe both!

I was attracted to two guys I couldn't stand, yet I LOVED their scent :lick:... :look:

Back