Considering saying GoodBye to LHCF.....

Lucky's Mom

Hey Folks!!!!!

I am really thinking of leaving LHCF. Not because I don't LOVE this online community!!!!

But - I think that it is time to move on.
I am in Grad School, have soooo much on my plate, and I think that I will reach my hair goals in the next 6 months. I really have been spending too much time here... :sad:

I know this totally sounds weird... But - I am sure there are other LONG term ladies who have moved on..........................

I am sure you know them,huh????

I may start a blog, because I am soooo grateful for the ladies who have helped us all tremendously....

.... My fotki will be around, for a while........ but - I think I would like to move on. You can PM me!!! But - I won't renew in 2009.

I Love you all!!
It is raining in LA... so no reveal.. I am sad too, because I was looking forward to it....

Alas - it can happen in January! I will post that on New years day....if we have better weather.....:yep:

Thank you all - For all of the advice and help and GIGGLES!!!!
And no - I am not gonna start a blog, that you gotta pay 5000.00 a month for.... :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I still would love to have coffee, lunch with anyone in the San Fernando Valley, LA Area......over the Xmas break....
I will post till the end of the year.... But after that ...... no more... :(

Giant kisses to:

PinkSkates:kiss:
CenteredGirl:kiss: ( but not really, cause we are bonded for life)
NaturalGirl ( US - too bonded 4 life):kiss:
MSA - let's have lunch
Foxylisa....:kiss:
CurlyNikki:kiss: - girl you have saved my hair....
StillaLady - I love you gurl :kiss:

And so many more.....
Aggie
Tiffers
POKA!!!! I love you!!!!! you been my online bud for 3 years!!!!!:kiss:

And a host of others...IRIS!!!!

OK. that is all.... Whew..............

For now.

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

But seriously, I understand. I think that one day I will have to write a post like this too. Best of luck to you.

say it ain't so sj...

we do have to have lunch (that's such an la thing to say lol) and I'm going to pm you...

I totally understand if you feel it's time for you to go...but if you make any new discoveries please please please come tell us about it or at least post a link to your blog

mwah smooches

NOOOOOO!!!!!! WHYYYYYY?????? :cry3: :( :sad:

Don't leave! We're selfish, we want you here!!!!

say it ain't so sj...

we do have to have lunch (that's such an la thing to say lol) and I'm going to pm you...

I totally understand if you feel it's time for you to go...but if you make any new discoveries please please please come tell us about it or at least post a link to your blog

mwah smooches

MSA!!! I am on Xmas Break! Letsssss do it!

Don't go.....lol, I feel you though. Sometimes it's just time to move on. I don't think I am going to renew either, I love it here(most of the time), but it's bout that time.

*out of lurk mode*

:shocked:

but...but....you're my hair idol. :cry3:

i'm a lurker here but i always look forward to your informative posts. i'm transisitoning and your steam treatments saved my hair. you will be greatly missed. good luck in continuing on in grad school.

*out of lurk mode*

:shocked:

but...but....you're my hair idol. :cry3:

i'm a lurker here but i always look forward to your informative posts. i'm transisitoning and your steam treatments saved my hair. you will be greatly missed. good luck in continuing on in grad school.

What??????

Wow.
thanks soooooo much........... All the lurkers are gonna come post... lawd.

*lips quivers*

*mope*

*sigh*

I gueeeessssss. If you haaaaavvveeeee to. You'll be greatly missed though - I don't think I have thanks enough to give for the Steam Treatment deal!!!!

WHAT???!!!:cry:
I'm just glad we could become friends before this decision! *sniff* *sniff* I understand though. You need all of that time to get it together so do your thang girl! I probably need to push back....

Love ya!:blowkiss:

Wow! I am stunned. But I do understand. Even as a grad school professor, I need to get off this board to keep up with my classes & my practice.:lachen:

Samantha, you were the first person I had contact with on this board and I was so ashamed of my hairline loss. You wrote me back, gave me advice, and encouraged me. You suggested I start by taking pictures for me and you told me I did not even have to post them. It was one of the best pieces of advice I'd been given (along with steam treatments:yep:). Even now when I feel there is no progress, I take a look at those photos and am stunned.

Anyway, best of luck with school and may God continue to bless you.

Thank you for being you and for all the help you have given so many. You will truly be missed.

*lips quivers*

*mope*

*sigh*

I gueeeessssss. If you haaaaavvveeeee to. You'll be greatly missed though - I don't think I have thanks enough to give for the Steam Treatment deal!!!!

:hug:

You are welcome! You always help me! I love you to death! But now - I got you on FB......

WHAT???!!!:cry:
I'm just glad we could become friends before this decision! *sniff* *sniff* I understand though. You need all of that time to get it together so do your thang girl! I probably need to push back....

Love ya!:blowkiss:

I love you too!!!! I got you on e-mail and Snail mail Girl!!! you won't get ridda me!

I understand, but I can't say that I am not a little disappointed. :sad:
Added ur fotki to my friends list. Looking forward to that update. :yep:

Wow! I am stunned. But I do understand. Even as a grad school professor, I need to get off this board to keep up with my classes & my practice.:lachen:

Samantha, you were the first person I had contact with on this board and I was so ashamed of my hairline loss. You wrote me back, gave me advice, and encouraged me. You suggested I start by taking pictures for me and you told me I did not even have to post them. It was one of the best pieces of advice I'd been given (along with steam treatments:yep:). Even now when I feel there is no progress, I take a look at those photos and am stunned.

Anyway, best of luck with school and may God continue to bless you.

Thank you for being you and for all the help you have given so many. You will truly be missed.

OK - Who the HECK Cries over a hair Forum.............

MEEEEE - that is WHO!!!!!!

WOW. Thanks so much for trusting me!!!

I completely get where you are coming from. I might have to go on hiatus next Fall due to academic demands. Good luck to you with Grad school!

I understand where you're coming from too. I might not renew either. I need to concentrate on my studies especially next semester.

eta: I might take a long hiatus till the summer.

Last edited:
If having an account here will stop you from concentrating in school.. then I say close the account. You can always come back later when you're done with school. Good luck to you!

Say it ain't so, Miss Jones!!! Uh, I know the feeling. Best of luck in grad school. You will definitely be missed. (I was closed to not renewing my subscription, but the money automatically came out of my account. I figured I'd just leave it. :yep:)

I said the same thing, and I renewed. lol Don't do it! You'll be back.They aaaaaaaalllllllllllllll come back! lol

Back