Conservative Christian VS Liberal Christian

I know this is off topic but are you able to speak Hebrew?

No, I need to start learning. I am only just a baby in this. I asked YHWH to lead me deeper into His Word and this is what I was led to. I however was getting so many diffrent opinions coming at me that Adonai had to sit me down and say "Learn from me only and cover yourself with the blood of Yeshua". Yep. Just only a baby.

I love God. I've been washed in Jesus's blood and filled with the Holy Spirit. I attend church for the learning, ministries, community. I read His Word to learn more about Him and how to be like Him.

I too don't get down with labels and anything that is divisive. I am member of the Body of Christ!

A Christian who stick to the tenets of the Hebraic scriptures. They learn Hebrew and study the scriptures from that standpoint. Not Judaism but original scriptures
Thanks. So how do you know or determine the difference between original Hebraic scriptures and something else? What Bible version do you use?

Thanks. So how do you know or determine the difference between original Hebraic scriptures and something else? What Bible version do you use?

You can get the Hebrew/English version of the Torah and the New Testament of the Tanak(I know I spelled dat wrong) :lachen: but I'm using Amplified until my Hebrew gets goin

You can get the Hebrew/English version of the Torah and the New Testament of the Tanak(I know I spelled dat wrong) :lachen: but I'm using Amplified until my Hebrew gets goin
Another question :).... is the Torah the hebrew version of the Old Testament and is the Tanak(sp?) the hebrew version of the New Testament?

Another question :).... is the Torah the hebrew version of the Old Testament and is the Tanak(sp?) the hebrew version of the New Testament?

In a sense yes. But the New Testament's original languages are Greek and Aramic. But they do have a NT translated into Hebrew. I havet gone that far yet.

Um, the Tanakh doesn't contain the New Testament, that's christian. What exists is the Brit Hadashah (New Covenant). It's for messianics and anybody else who would care to read it. Just saying.....

The Torah or the Chumash, is the first five books of the bible, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. That's the Torah. The Tanakh contains the Torah and the Prophets and the Writings. It does not contain the christian "New Testament." I'm sorry I'm being nitpicky...but it's a pet peeve of mine. But I do understand what you all are saying.

Um, the Tanakh doesn't contain the New Testament, that's christian. What exists is the Brit Hadashah (New Covenant). It's for messianics and anybody else who would care to read it. Just saying.....

ahh thank you SEE I'M STILL LEARNING
but yes i'm going into the Tanakh right now.. see I GOT TONS TO LEARN!:lachen:

The Torah or the Chumash, is the first five books of the bible, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. That's the Torah. The Tanakh contains the Torah and the Prophets and the Writings. It does not contain the christian "New Testament." I'm sorry I'm being nitpicky...but it's a pet peeve of mine. But I do understand what you all are saying.

Baruch Haba Shem

Back