Confessional/ Anonymous Sites

Ohhhhhh, I'm not sure.....I've been on it before but didn't notice the anonymous section. It really gets crazy on there but I too wonder what may have happened, seeing as no one mentions it by name. Maybe someone can fill us in ...

On the other site, there is a forum called Jane Doe, where you can post anonymous.. you can also go incognito in most threads over there but if you post incognito for no reason, such as tea threads when someone from behind the scenes is spilling tea, they will reveal you...

No snark but can we refrain from sharing the gross stuff people are confessing to. :barf:

It would be nice to have a safe place to confess and share things. Here, I feel veryyyyy inhibited. There, it's a free for all. I feel virtually repressed. :spinning:

I think it's an interesting concept.How will it be geared towards black women specifically?

It would actually be a spin off from what we already have here. Some of us feel like we can't speak on certain subjects. Let's face it we as black woman often have thoughts and feelings that other races may not experience. This would allow us to speak freely without judgment. Without divulging too much info about the site itself, it would just be an outlet. You can say what you want without being perverse, explicit and/or rude. We know how to be creative with our word here...

No snark but can we refrain from sharing the gross stuff people are confessing to. :barf:

It would be nice to have a safe place to confess and share things. Here, I feel veryyyyy inhibited. There, it's a free for all. I feel virtually repressed. :spinning:
That's something that certainly would not be allowed (grossness). There would be strict rules put in place.

Last edited:
I shouldn't have come here. I just checked out the first one that popped up on Google called simplyconfess and see that white folks really do have sex with their dogs. I mean I already knew that but I swear they sick and nasty.
That can't be possible. I would think that the police would hunt them down and have the site giving up real addresses,etc because I would think that would be against the law.

There is no way I'm reading that crap :barf:

Same. Just read about a guy who got turned on by a prepubescent boy whose hand grazed his crotch while walking past him on the street. I'm done.
This is too much. I'm glad the ladies bit the bullet for me. Thank goodness I didn't try to research any of these sites. I hope they are arrested in an online sting operation of sorts, though I'm not sure what kind you can get in to confessing being turned on. I'm guessing they'll have to try to lure them or find kiddie pics on their computer, etc.

I went to look at Scary Mommy and it seems to be on the tame side but every few pages there's a doozy of a confession that makes me raise my eyebrows. It also looks like everyone posts not just scary mommies.

Back