"Laying on the Bed Like a Homeless Ninja"

Am I the only one thinking maybe they were doing work in the area and shut people down? They do that quite a bit around here. I mean, I just can't picture him telling you they shut him off for non-pymt all nonchalantly as if they do it every other month.

Yes you is :lol:

He probably said something else stupid ... got demoted to booty call, then it was the final straw so he was further demoted to meeting her parents.

:look::lachen:

I think when you said "im yours" he thought he was all in. Yeah and birds do pay his bills I'm sure. I know some women who lose their minds over a really handsome dude no matter how F'd up he is.

I've never gone gaga for no man's looks thank God. If he looked really good to me, that was a plus not a requirement. Besides, I need to be the pretty one in the relp. :yep:

UPDATE:

I ran into Homeless Ninja/PEPCO last night.

One of my Cameroonian friends invited me to a birthday party.
When I arrived, he's walking through with me/introducing me to folks and PEPCO is in the crowd while I'm walking by lol.

I totally forgot he was Cameroonian but wasn't expecting to see him there since it was a smaller/personal invite affair.

He instantly stops and smiles and says "JFK!"
I do the same and say "HOMELESS NINJA!" and quickly turn and continue walking with my guy friend.

We haven't talked since the Pepco incident and I honestly looked at him with amazement because the way he presents himself...you would never know that his utilities were being turned off.

But I guess, you're not going to present yourself like a homeless ninja laying on the bed in public even if you are one right?

Anyway, later in the night, I was near the exit talking to someone and he was leaving. He saw me and smiled and gave me a hug and said "you're a very beautiful girl, don't destruct yourself, be nice, behave"
***his first language is French so I'm guessing he was meaning to say "destroy" and not destruct...lol***

I was like huuuh? But wanted him to hurry up and get the fc*k so smiled really big and said "ok! Bye!!!"

My girlfriend was mad at me this morning...she said you should replied with "ninja, are your effin lights even on right now?"

Last edited:
I'm with your friend..he would've gotten a few seconds of screwface/ninja please face before I replaced it with a smile and said bye. Lol

Back