Classic to Mid-Thigh Length 2011 Challenge

Is anyone else no longer interested in hair? I am no longer interested in my hair and have even thought about closing my fotki and blog.

My hair looks the same and my regimen hasn't changed. Things are just the same. Hair is the least of my focus. I forced myself to take pics tonight for the new year but I may just eventually go ahead and delete my stuff or just not update.

I'm bored out of my freaking mind.

I'm in the same boat..but life for me has gotten to busy 2 kids in 2 years, less time to focus on hair, or now it doesn't seem as important. I even thought of cutting mine, but i think my husband would divorce me...lol. However, I still love looking at you girls hair progress...you an inspiration for me. So please don't go anywhere ...:)

Is anyone else no longer interested in hair? I am no longer interested in my hair and have even thought about closing my fotki and blog.

My hair looks the same and my regimen hasn't changed. Things are just the same. Hair is the least of my focus. I forced myself to take pics tonight for the new year but I may just eventually go ahead and delete my stuff or just not update.

I'm bored out of my freaking mind.

I know exactly how you feel...The last 2 months I've been like that..But,I still put a little oil on my scalp....Tonight I'm going to wash-it...We shall see...My roots looks like it has gotten thicker...Anyhoo,(I don't think your at term length)..My hair does the same thing..I just dont pay attention to the growth just on keeping it moisturize...Watch! Your hair is going to take off because your not focus on it....THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME...

@CelinaStarr...(SMILE)

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

A lite blow dry..My hair has not been blow dried in almost 3 years...
Excuse the full look chest/stomach I'm very bloated ...That time of the month..lol

Length check...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
^^^ :love: :drool: Lita your hair is gorgeous!

Thank you ! I'm noticing what is really making a difference is low-maintenance,little to no direct heat & protective -styling..

*My hair has also taken a turn for the better thanks to..Ceramide Dc's,JBCO mix,using leave-ins that give slip/great moisture & sealing with/oil/hair butter....

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Thank you ! I'm noticing what is really making a difference is low-maintenance,little to no direct heat & protective -styling..

*My hair has also taken a turn for the better thanks to..Ceramide Dc's,JBCO mix,using leave-ins that give slip/great moisture & sealing with/oil/hair butter....

Happy Hair Growing!

*takes notes* I really need to moisturize and seal more often. I've had lots of growth in the last 6 months but I have disappearing ends. :sad: It's not a complete tragedy, I just may end up BCing after all, to get rid of splits. Health before length, right?
haircut.gif
:lol:

*takes notes* I really need to moisturize and seal more often. I've had lots of growth in the last 6 months but I have disappearing ends. :sad: It's not a complete tragedy, I just may end up BCing after all, to get rid of splits. Health before length, right?
haircut.gif
:lol:

For a long time I would get big trims & when I started to take better care of my hair..Big trims turned into mini trims..HEALTH FIRST...

I think you should try to baby your ends every other day & when you DC add oil on top of your ends/Leave a little conditioner on/use leave-in on top of that...(It may seem like a lot) but its NOT! *Then you can start doing mini,mini trims...

*KEEP ME POSTED!

In the next couple of months..I will cut 3inch off of MY hair to even things up...

NON-THING LIKE HEALTHY HAIR....

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
For a long time I would get big trims & when I started to take better care of my hair..Big trims turned into mini trims..HEALTH FIRST...

I think you should try to baby your ends every other day & when you DC add oil on top of your ends/Leave a little conditioner on/use leave-in on top of that...(It may seem like a lot) but its NOT! *Then you can start doing mini,mini trims...

*KEEP ME POSTED!

In the next couple of months..I will cut 3inch off of MY hair to even things up...

NON-THING LIKE HEALTHY HAIR....

Happy Hair Growing!

Good advice! I always stay in braids. Haven't worn my hair out since my avatar pic was taken back in September (it was for a wedding). Either extensions or cornrows under a wig. I'll give my hair more TLC, maybe I won't need to cut just yet. :look:

Good advice! I always stay in braids. Haven't worn my hair out since my avatar pic was taken back in September (it was for a wedding). Either extensions or cornrows under a wig. I'll give my hair more TLC, maybe I won't need to cut just yet. :look:

That's right give it a lot of TLC FIRST......It will make a complete turn around...It worked for me!

Happy Hair Growing!

A lite blow dry..My hair has not been blow dried in almost 3 years...
Excuse the full look chest/stomach I'm very bloated ...That time of the month..lol

Length check...

Happy Hair Growing!

Princess Lita
thud.gif
- It's B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.:love3: I can tell your hair has improved a lot. There is a big difference from some of your older pics....:yep: I'm loving it!
love3.gif

@Toy That ponytail of yours is inching to Tailbone.... hmmm you are definitely no lightweight on this board! I am impressed and it is just beautiful too!:thud:

I love it! :waytogo:

@ Lita-you're so close to CL you're practically there. Youre hair is thicker than before, it's unbeweavable
@ Toy
WOW beautiful hair, congratz keep on growing you'll have a TL then CL horsetail very soon.

Princess Lita
thud.gif
- It's B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.:love3: I can tell your hair has improved a lot. There is a big difference from some of your older pics....:yep: I'm loving it!
love3.gif

My hair even feels different (in a good way) a lot healthier/fuller...Glad I'm sticking with what works....

*In a couple of months I will take 3inches off just to even it up a little more & continue to go from there...

HOW ARE YOU DOING?

Happy Hair Growing!

Attention everyone who is in a "hair funk" - why don't we steal the "Hairstyle of the Month" idea from TLHC? We don't have to use the same styles; we could also include twists, rollersets, etc. That way, we have a reason to continue taking pictures without focusing on growth (or lack thereof), and we can all continue to enjoy each others' hair even if we are bored with our own. :)

@ Lita-you're so close to CL you're practically there. Youre hair is thicker than before, it's unbeweavable
@ Toy
WOW beautiful hair, congratz keep on growing you'll have a TL then CL horsetail very soon.

It is a lot thicker/Not as thick as I would like but,thicker...I'm really excited at the health..Its getting a lot better..

*CL..(I hope one day nice,thick,even & TOP health) Thick CL pony-Tail...

HOW IS YOUR HAIR DOING?

Happy Hair Growing!

Attention everyone who is in a "hair funk" - why don't we steal the "Hairstyle of the Month" idea from TLHC? We don't have to use the same styles; we could also include twists, rollersets, etc. That way, we have a reason to continue taking pictures without focusing on growth (or lack thereof), and we can all continue to enjoy each others' hair even if we are bored with our own. :)

THATS A GOOD IDEA..I'm a PS junkie...So I hope thats OK! I will post a pix of my bun..Later...

Bring on the hair-styles..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

My hair even feels different (in a good way) a lot healthier/fuller...Glad I'm sticking with what works....

*In a couple of months I will take 3inches off just to even it up a little more & continue to go from there...

HOW ARE YOU DOING?

Happy Hair Growing!

Princess Lita - I am doing ok!:yawn: My hair is about the same length as yours. Although my hair is thickening up and continuing to do well, I still think my ends are a tad thinner than yours. I am also continuing to do what works and I am doing mini trims every three months to thicken up my ends.:yep:

I love this idea!:grin: Since we will have a longer time in-between updates, I think this is excellent!:yep:

Princess Lita - I am doing ok!:yawn: My hair is about the same length as yours. Although my hair is thickening up and continuing to do well, I still think my ends are a tad thinner than yours. I am also continuing to do what works and I am doing mini trims every three months to thicken up my ends.:yep:

Thats good to know...Sounds like we are on the same path...

Happy Hair Growing!

Great idea, I'm in but I won't straighten just for style pics though I'm keeping heat to a minimum so I can retain max growth.

It is a lot thicker/Not as thick as I would like but,thicker...I'm really excited at the health..Its getting a lot better..

*CL..(I hope one day nice,thick,even & TOP health) Thick CL pony-Tail...

HOW IS YOUR HAIR DOING?

Happy Hair Growing!

I'm just CW and a bunning fool. My hairs still thick especially my ends and I know it's growing even though I haven't checked and that's working just fine. I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing.

Last edited:
Great idea, I'm in but I won't straighten just for style pics though I'm keeping heat to a minimum so I can retain max growth.

I'm just CW and a bunning fool. My hairs still thick especially my ends and I know it's growing even though I haven't checked and that's working just fine. I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing.

Thats right if its not broke leave it alone ...KEEP DOING WHAT WORKS!

Happy Hair Growing!

Back