Christian's: Please Check In

Amour...

:flowers:

Praise God for you and your baby daughter. I join my heart with your prayers and surely you shall deliver safely and your beautiful baby girl shall be taught of the Lord; she will bring much joy to you and your husband; each day will be a day of new joys and discoveries.... even more each day shall be filled with the Holy Spirit of the Lord.

Great shall be your peace... always. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

:love3:

Amen!

Thank you Shimmie xx

Hi Shimmie! I apologize for the delay. I mainly access LHCF on my phone, so I can't see mentions. I receive the blessings! I hope all is well with you. God bless you :)

:welcome3: @Hazel...

Thank you for checking in and for wishing us blessings from your heart. May God always bless you and your loved ones beyond your highest prayers. :love2:

I'm here.... :)

I was born and raised catholic, but I attend other churches sometimes... I go where the spirit leads... I'm quite liberal... but love God with all my heart and soul... I question almost everything naturally... so I may in here questioning some of the things some of y'all have to say... BUT I promise you that we're on the same side.. and I love you all no matter what... heheheh

Back