Christian's: Please Check In

sweetvi said:
I'm here!!!!! I actually called in Thursday night but no prayer service?

If anyone is interested there is a prayer service called Girlfriends Pray along with Shimmie prayer line. They pray daily 0700 am and 1000 pm except Sundays. It has changed my life! The number is 1 712 432 0075. Access code 128845#

Enjoy and Happy New Year!!!!

sweetvi & Shimmie

Good morning ladies, is the prayer line times EST? Are they going on now daily?

ETA: I called in this morning! Powerful prayer!! Order!! Amen :)

Sent from my iPad 3 using LHCF

Last edited:
Yayyyyyyyy. I just hung up........ Please pass it on and Shimmie line is every Thursday!

Remember it is everything 0700 am and 10pm daily EST except sunday

@Nice & Wavy... thank you so much for pouring out your love and Ministry. God knows you've been a tremendous help. Beyond help. :love3:

Love and blessings to all the precious sisters who have 'signed iin'.

:blowkiss:
Sis, you are more than welcome. I thank God for your love and ministry here on the forum. :love2:

sweetvi & Shimmie

Good morning ladies, is the prayer line times EST? Are they going on now daily?

ETA: I called in this morning! Powerful prayer!! Order!! Amen :)

Sent from my iPad 3 using LHCF

AtlantaJJ ... :giveheart:

I'm sorry for the delay in responding.

Here is the Prayer Line Information for the Forum. All times are eastern.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=14618687&postcount=1

Later this month, I will be listing a few more prayer lines in the prayer line thread to enable those who need more flexibility for their personal schedules.

The one shared by sweetvi is an awesome ministry.

It's all about prayer... :yep:

Im a Christian checking in!!!! I am not ashamed to say it because he wasn't ashamed to save me and my messed up self! I carry the cross daily and I am learning what it means to give yourself to him. And live for him.

I am just so thankful and so honored to know him.

Im a Christian checking in!!!! I am not ashamed to say it because he wasn't ashamed to save me and my messed up self! I carry the cross daily and I am learning what it means to give yourself to him. And live for him.

I am just so thankful and so honored to know him.

:wave: Thank you so much smwrigh3 God bless you.

I just spotted this thread now...I'm so late. I'm a christian. I always was and always will be.:yep:

It's been very busy for most of us due to the holidays. I, myself have been semi-present / less active on the forum.

However, "Happy New Year"

I'm asking for the Christians of this forum to please 'check-in'. We need to be 'aware' of one another and who 'we' are. :yep: To be perfectly honest, I would like to know just how many Christians are here among us and I must say that I am honoured to know you.

Please don't be shy :blush3:

:welcome3: :grouphug2: :flowers:

Back