Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters

IndianAngel22

Any thoughts?

Chi Keratin Mist
SB-00266-2T.jpg

Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Reconstructor
31V6X7VXS5L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I have both of these now but have yet to use the Chi. What is the difference?

Thank you OP, because I was wondering about the CHI Keratin Mist. I haven't heard too many people talk about it, but i have heard about the aphogee, and I wanted to know if I should try the CHI Keratin Mist. So, thanks for posting this.

I use them both. I like them both too. They both make my hair feel stronger and softer. I have read that alot of people didn't like the Chi. I didn't hear too many bad things about the aphogee. For me they do basically the same thing.

I haven't tried the Aphogee, but the CHI Keratin Mist leaves my hair feeling stronger. I like it. I usually just use it with the Silk Infusion for flat ironing. HTH!

I use the Aphogee...love it. This is how I keep my hair strong. I have never used the Chi, no need to.

I clicked on other for the Joico K-Pak Leave in Reconstructer - gives my hair a lot of body and does not weigh it down...

I just purchased the Ahpogee, but have not used it yet. I want to start roller setting and want to keep my healthy hair strong. It's been several years since I had a roller set.

I bought Chi Keratin Mist and absolutely love it. It really reduces breakage during styling, and I often spray in my hair once during the week to reduce breakage. It works for me.

I have not tried the Chi;but,I am loving the Aphogee! I know Aphogee is very affordable so if it's a toss between the two-go with the one most cost effective....

I wanted to try a leave in and had heard of the Chi line mentioned here,..... I found the Chi Keratin Mist at TJ Maxx for 7.99....I love it.....I use it as a daily leave in and it has strengthened my hair and decreased my breakage tremendously.

I've used them both as a leave in and I would say they both are great. Of course, aphogee is cheaper. I normally use the chi keratin mist when using the full line (chi shampoo and infra treatment, etc.).

2 questions:

1. Does CHI Keratin Mist smell like CHI silk infusion?

2. Do these really help protect against direct head damage?

Last edited:
when do apply these - I have the aphogee but have not used it yet. Can it be used when you are co-washing - maybe once a week or does it have to be used with heat?

I'd like to use the Aphogee, but I'm a bit scared (the protein and all :eek:). Is it okay to use the Green Tea with my 2 x weekly rollersets? I feel I should be using something with the heat, albeit indirect heat.

Back