Cheap Reconstructor

maryj1584

Hey everyone,
I am in college, and don’t have that much money to spend on hair products. I have managed to find cheap condis/shampoo/moisturizers that work well, but I have not been able to find a cheap reconstructor to be used biweekly. I am looking for something effective and cheap. I would appreciate any suggestions

optimum HIPROTECH RECONSTRUCTOR IS REALLY GOOD AND NOT AS DRYING AS APHOGEE, IT'S ABOUT 4 BUCKS BUT YOU WILL ONLY FIND IT IN A FEW BSS, (USUALLY THE ASIAN ONES IN THE PREDOMINATELY BLACK AREAS) BUT I WOULD ONLY USE IT 1X A WEEK, AND FOLLOW WITH A DEEP CONDITIONING.IF YOU HAVE XTRA CASH, AFFIRM 5 IN 1 IS PERFECT. THIS IS A PROTIEN CONDITIONER THAT LEAVES MY HAIR VERY SOFT YET STRONG...GOOD LUCK

maryj1584 said:
thanks, I have to look into those products. Can you buy theProfectiv Anti-Breakage at Sally's?? or regular BSS

I bought my Profectiv Reconstructor from Target. They had it for the lowest price (Under $4). But I have also seen it in Sally's, Rite-Aid and Walgreens.

Aphoghee makes a single use size pack for $1.99, I'm not sure where your located but if there is an outlet BSS in your area they have very good prices, I paid $12.50 for 34 oz bottle of Nexxus keraphix and Bontanoil, ;)

Cincysweetie said:
The ApHogee Reconstructor is inexpensive and it works well. You can pick it up from Sally's.

Ditto for Apghogee. Depending on hair length, you can get 12 to 16 uses per bottle at less than $5 at Sally's!

Aphogee 2 iminute Keratin Reconstructor (I think that is the name). Another one is At One Reconstructor, I haven't tried this one though but, I heard it was good.

Back