Changed Product Formulas.... Let's Call Their Stuff OUT!!

I think this sulfate free poo got transformed into sulfate poo.

ORS Hair Mayo has been changed.
CON poo is a crime against humanity with its new sulfate formula.

Also I had had a weird experience w/WRTC. Recently I noticed they come in new hourglass shaped bottles. The ingriedient list looks the same, but I tested some on my hand and it was no longer thick instead it was watery. There was another bottle next to it of the original and I compared them side by side and there was a definite difference. I think they have messed with the concentration of the ingriedients. Highly suspect. :nono:

I noticed the new bottles in the dollar store the other day. They're an ounce smaller too:nono: I just bought all the regular bottles they had left.

so..CON poo the new packaging (orange?) is this the one that is no good? can the old bottles still be used? i.e yellow top green lable

LOL! if the old one is the 32oz one that was on sale at sallys 2 for $5 in may/june...then i'm glad i got it. no sulfates in it when i checked at the store.

It sounds like both of you have the original formula, you're good. :up:

:nono::nono::nono:

WTH is going on lately? :censored:

I noticed the new bottles in the dollar store the other day. They're an ounce smaller too:nono: I just bought all the regular bottles they had left.

Is nothing sacred, WRTC? :nono2:

I went to the beauty supply yesterday and saw so many bottles of CON for dry brittle hair, the Original formula,they had it next to the new version, I will be going back and taking most of their stock, that shampoo got me thru being natural the first time in 2003.

I have an old bottle at home plus I've been using this for a while now and I *think* that it always contained MO. I'll check back to be sure.

Anyways:

Creme of Nature!!! They've went and added about 3 sulfates into their sulfate-free shampoo. Bastids!!!!!:wallbash::wallbash:

Im so upset about this too. I love Creme of Nature hair product, the Conditioning Shampoo which always leave my hair tange free:grin: and so smooth. Also the conditioner w/coconut oil and joboba oil (Purple Top) I use for Co wash. These are great products and the base of my hair regiment. I have used the new shampoo, and it left my hair strip and rough:nono:. I threw it away. Come to find out it had SLS in it, the harsh ingredient. The original CON does not have that in its ingredients at all. I was highly upset. Why would they go from good to bad. Some people will buy it and others that are knowledge about hair products will know the difference. I felt the difference and Im not impress. :nono: Well Im going to stock up much as I can:ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

That's sad about the CON shampoo. That is what my co-worker uses on her daughter's hair. I'll have to let her know to stock up.

My beloved Creme of Nature. I had been using CON every since I was in Junior High. Now I'll have to look into Mizani Moisturefuse...:nono::cry:

why do you guys think that companies do this? do you think that they try to lure in customers with the original and then make a cheaper formula, hoping that no one will notice that the product is not as high quality? but at the same price or more expensive?? what a shame :nono: that's so deceptive!

Yep, me and a friend were just speculating about this. She said ORS relaxer stopped working and she had to switch to Extra Strength. I think they get you to buy the product when they first come out by using really good but expensive ingredients. Then when the sales get high enough they start cutting it with cheap ingredients.

By the time we, the buying public figure it out, they've made their money. Time to come out with a new and improved product that cost even more money than the first. I hate that.

Sometimes I buy from the dollar stores because you can find the original products as the major stores start to bring in the new products. The lesser quality higher priced goods.

ORS Replenishing Conditioner has officially changed their formula.

I was in denial, but it's true.

They even changed the pack that comes in the relaxer kit.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :nono: :nono: :nono:

please please please tell me they didn't put in a whole bunch of cheap fillers....

This is the second time they done changed their formulas. The old school replenishing paks used to have marine collagen protein...that's when it was good for me. After they removed that and a few other ingredients it just wasn't the same:nono:

def infusium 23. you use to be able to detangle your hair with this stuff because it would temp. seal split ends and then they changed it and i hate it.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :nono: :nono: :nono:

please please please tell me they didn't put in a whole bunch of cheap fillers....

Yep. :yep: They did and they switched around the order of stuff and moved some things further down. IMO, it worked as well though. There's not a stark contrast in the way it makes my hair feels, but I'm not sure if it will maintain the overall condition of my hair the same way it has since they've messed with the formula. Everything that was in it before is still in it IIRC but they've switched ingredients around and added more fillers.

This is the second time they done changed their formulas. The old school replenishing paks used to have marine collagen protein...that's when it was good for me. After they removed that and a few other ingredients it just wasn't the same:nono:

I never tried it when it had the marine collagen. That's probably a good thing b/c I don't have anything to compare it against. Just like I never tried the Lacio when it had the mink oil. I love it now but I heard it was even better before.

ion keratin reconstructor pak has changed. It used to be a thick white creamy product...now it has the consistency of shampoo. Its orangy colored, and it suds up...it never did that b4. they took out a keratin ingredient i think too. its a heavily acidic product now. Almost like a porosity control poo but with keratin. But its not as strong as the original

when Nexxus changed their products a few years ago I stopped buying their products, and I have also noticed that Infusium has changed their product, they've added some to type of perfumed fragance to it, I don't like any conditioners with fragrance in it, and I have always used it as a weekly cowash.

I went to CVS today and I noticed Nexxus had a new package for Keraphix. I was like uh oh. :look: I don't even use the stuff, but I had the feeling the ingriedients changed and enough, they had. Nexxus always had cone free stuff and the new Keraphix was loaded with cones. :nono:

I remember when Tressemme did the same thing. I use to love their conditioners then they changed from low to high cone formulas instead. :ohwell:

There are still plenty of BSS that still have the original formula of many of the products discussed here.
I have noticed that it depends on the location where you live that determines if you can still find a lot of products.
I always check out the BSS when I am out of town and on vacation just to compare prices and availablilty of original products.

Back