Quick! I need a cheap super moisturizing conditioner...

I completely agree. Its the best and it will only set you back at the most is a $1.50

Regarding Suave Humectant: I bought a few bottles at the $.99 store, and it's good with olive oil. I was really impressed; however, I never tried it without olive oil.

Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner.

$19.69 for an 80 ounce tub. I couldn't beat that, and it was $17.59, but I missed out by not buying it months earlier. This is my secondary conditioner, but it will eventually be my primary one due to the bad economy.

Proclaim Aloe and Shea Butter Conditioner (Sally's) is dirt cheap and really moisturizing. It smooths my hair and leaves it moisturized for days, I love to use this con when I am past 8 weeks post.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave In
NTM Con - This does not work for me when I stretch but when I have little to no ng, it's okay.

Regarding Proclaim: I will have to try this this year. I see it in the store, but I have so many conditioners. My next one to buy is Silicon Mix.

Regarding NTM: I have to try it alone. I mixed it up with a bad conditioner so I wouldn't have to throw the bad conditioner out. So far this combination works well.

Girl I'm a broke college student also I will add you to my buddy list maybe we can share cheap product secrets :grin:

I would say Ors replenishing pack($1.29)

Vo5 conditioners($.99) as a rinse is you have a good condish but it dont have slip

Walgreens also sells little sample sizes of products(like bioinfusions) so if your money is running low go pick up a little sample size to get you through

Over a year ago, I bought five or six packs at the price of $.89 each at the Ralphs supermarket. I couldn't believe it! :nono: This price was cheaper than Walmart!

NTM
Suave Coconut
Suave Humectant
Aussie Moist
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - Deep Conditioner
Main N Tail

I had to doctor up the Mane N Tail. It was okay, but I'll give it another try. My aunt bought me the Aussie 3 Minute conditioner. I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

I am going to have to agree mostly with this statement. There are few moisturizing conditioners that are cheap that give me REAL moisture.

Some of the few I like are Pantene Relaxed and Natural Mask, Sunsilk hydra tlc conditioner.

Check the sales on the salon brand stuff. You will be suprised what you can get on sale at Ulta or Trade secrets.

I have the Pantene, but I haven't tried it yet. Maybe I should think about getting Sunsilk.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-In Conditioner.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask

Herbal Essence Break No More Conditioner

Herbal Essence None of Your Frizziness Conditioner

I'll be using it for my next wash.

Suave Humectant conditioner
Aussie Moist
Le Kair Cholesterol
I have used Queen Helene in the past but I prefer Le Kair.

I used it, and it did a good job. Unfortunately, it's being discontinued; but knowing Los Angeles, it will be around for another three to five years just like Cream of Nature shampoos (original formulas), Soft Sheen Breakthru shampoo and Pantene Relaxed and Nature conditioner, so there's no need for me to stock up.

This economy is really beating me up,:hardslap: so I don't have a choice but to rotate my primary conditioner with less expensive ones. Years ago, I thought I would never "cheat" on my primary staples -- but I have to do what I have to do. It's all about survival now. Incidentally, I'm sharing all of my hair care products with my mother . . . so they won't go bad on me. :superbanana:

Last edited:
^^^^^Are you serious is le kair really being discontinued? If so I am going to have to stock up this is what I use when my hair needs a light protein fix. I hate when companies discontinue items that actually work.

^^^^^Are you serious is le kair really being discontinued? If so I am going to have to stock up this is what I use when my hair needs a light protein fix. I hate when companies discontinue items that actually work.

So, after reading the post about the conditioner being discontinued, you know i had to grab my cholesterol to look up the company's name and number online :look:. I called the 800 number and they said that it's not being discontinued. Maybe just that one place doesn't want to sell it anymore but the manufacturer is def still selling it!!! Whew, that's a relief for me because that's one of my staple conditioners :grin:...

This works great for me for moisture & I am transitioning too : )

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3-Minute Undo: Dryness Reversal Treatment includes the 3 nutritive fruit oils plus apricot seeds that massage and stimulate hair from the root for the ultimate nourishing experience. In just 3 minutes, it helps reverse the signs of dryness for sikly hair that's full of life.

Back