CD Tui Herbal Shampoo... Anyone tried this??

Bliss806

I just purchased CD Tui Herbal Shampoo for normal to dry hair and was wondering if anyone has used this product. If so what is your opinion and hair type. I went on a hunt for a shampoo that didn't contain sulfate and this was one that I found.

I absolutely hate CD Tui Shampoo! :nono: It seems as though my hair feels courser and matted together with every use. This shampoo decreases the softness of my hair and makes it less manageable. I would not recommend this product. Hydratherma naturals has a great shampoo! Good luck!

I have the Rosemary Mint Herbal Shampoo with Sea moss and I was not impressed, I only used it once though.

i love love love the tui shampoo. it is very gentle on my hair and lathers very well. i think its the most moisturizing shampoo she has. i tried the black vanilla shampoo too and it was ok but not as moisturizing as tui. i tried the rosemary mint years ago and HATED it.

i am a natural 3c. but i used the tui shampoo on relaxed, transitioning and natural hair and love it. besides black soap its the only shampoo i use.

I tried that one and the Khoret Amen shampoo. It is good if you don't have any product build up or have fine hair. If you have build up or thick strands :nono:. I would use something like this for maintenance purposes only. I do like some of her other products but not the shampoos.

I'm sorry, but
hatedit.gif

3c/4a. I initially tried while relaxed and found it just OKAY. I tried again w/more natural hair and it was just a no go. My hair and CD don't get along very well.

I haven't tried, and this is OT, but... when I was in Sephora, I walked by the CD products. Why these people have a tester bottle for the shampoo? They expect folks to just lather up right then and there? :lol:

I think it's an overpriced shampoo. Left my hair dry...you can get more gentle shampoos at walmart or the drugstore and pay half the price.

Reviving this old thread. I have to agree with some of previous posters. Because I used this shampoo tonight after pre-pooing with lots of oil (CD Lisa's Hair Elixir), and as I was washing my hair just felt drier and drier and the texture felt coarse and overall my hair was stripped. I am natural, after long-term transitioning. Idk my hair type. I usually try to work with products that I have but this one must go in trash. This is not the first time that I have used this shampoo; I actually used it 2 weeks ago. I've been wondering why my hair was so try and I noticed as soon as I applied this poo, my hair started feeling terrible.:nono:

Back