CAYENNE PEPPER 60 DAY CHALLENGE

count me in, i just my pepper today andadded it to my MN mix. When does the challenge end? I hope to get at least 3 inches for th duration of this challenge. Rghtnow as i type thispos i'm feeling the itches, tingles and crawlies. Yay it's growth!!:dance7:(i hope:blush:)

I'm in! The OP was so reading my mind as I just bought some cayenne pepper last weeks for the sole purpose of making a cayenne oil to give the short part of my hair a boost. My mix is cayenne mixed with grapeseed oil.

I thought I read awhile back that the cayenne pepper has to sit in the oil awhile to reach its maximum potency AFTER it's been warmed---something like that. I don't remember the thread...if anybody knows...do tell!

I read that too somewhere. In my origional MN mixture I used cayenne pepper. I let it sit with all the other stuff for about 1 week. I put a little to much in there, it burned a little, because I scratch my scalp when i wash my hair. But it still felt good....lol

im going to make a mixture but leave out the mn and see how that works.

okay ladies I'm ready! I really need this challenge. I have major breakage and I cried but you know what I prayed and I know that God is going to turn my ashes into beauty. I feel like this past month has been wasted. :wallbash: So here is my photos. I will be rocking the short wig till I can recover. Baggy 4x a week or whatever it takes. I also attached a picture of the cayenne pepper I got a while back from Whole Foods. If you dont have a Whole Foods near you go to Trader Joes.

Attachments

• akia-wig.jpg
    akia-wig.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 17
  • akia-side.jpg
    akia-side.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 24
  • cayenne pepper thumb.jpg
    cayenne pepper thumb.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 27
  • akia_profile.jpg
    akia_profile.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 20
Here is my starting info

Recipe:

4oz jar
½ tsp cayenne
1 tsp sulfer powder
3 tbsp olive oil
5 tbsp votika coconut oil
20 drops peppermint oil

**i put the olive oil, sulfur and cayenne in the jar and warmed it in the microwave. I then added the coconut oil and stired. The pepper and sulfur is settling at the bottom so I have it sitting in the frig to solidify the coconut slightly so i can then stir the cayenne and sulfur through out the mixture. We'll see how this works. :crossfingers:

Attachments

• Copy of feb 21 08 3.JPG
    Copy of feb 21 08 3.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 16
Count me in!!!! CaramelHonee I'm hopping on the hair rush wagon! I'm just about to purchase this hair rush right now. Since www.sweetwatermarket.com is out I'm going to get mine from http://www.fit-n-hip.com/hairrush.html for the same price. If hair rush is to strog than I'll add EVOO. In the mean time I'm going to pick up a bottle of cayenne and add it to my co wash every other day. I plan to use hair rush daily after every poo on my temples.

Try this, it's called Hair Rush

http://www.sweetwatermarket.net/hairrush.html

I posted in that other thread (link above) and my coworker said someone (sister, cousin, i can't remember) used this. She also said that no one should get close to your scalp or their eyes will burn. And yes, that means no funny biz with your SO. lol

Attachments

• My hair.jpg
    My hair.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Try this, it's called Hair Rush

http://www.sweetwatermarket.net/hairrush.html

I posted in that other thread (link above) and my coworker said someone (sister, cousin, i can't remember) used this. She also said that no one should get close to your scalp or their eyes will burn. And yes, that means no funny biz with your SO. lol

I used this product before...it tingles the scalp...unfortunately I only got to use it for a few weeks due to pregnancy it has expired now. I might revisit it. They sell it at the health food store in my area.

Well I'll be in this challenge as soon as I can get my cayenne pepper. I went to the store today and yet something was nagging at me in back of my mind, that I was forgetting something. And now I log on and BINGO, I forgot my PEPPA!!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I added the pepper to my MN and sulfur mix. Who knows what's in that stuff I mixed it so long ago...I felt the tingle...I felt the burn (very slight, that is). I used it as an overnight prepoo but I forgot to take my hair pics. Not to worry, there will be another poo in my near future and another opportunity to take a pic.

I tried it a few years ago and didn't see any results but I'm up to try it again. I just found this recipe that I will try.

http://www.basic-info-4-organic-fertilizers.com/cayennepepper.html
All you do is place the pepper in some olive oil and have it sit for two weeks and drain the oil off the pepper and only apply the oil on your scalp.

I think I like that better than putting the pepper on the scalp because I don't feel like washing it out every day so I'll start my challenge two weeks from tomorrow to allow time for my pepper to fuse with the oil.

I tried it a few years ago and didn't see any results but I'm up to try it again. I just found this recipe that I will try.

http://www.basic-info-4-organic-fertilizers.com/cayennepepper.html
All you do is place the pepper in some olive oil and have it sit for two weeks and drain the oil off the pepper and only apply the oil on your scalp.

I think I like that better than putting the pepper on the scalp because I don't feel like washing it out every day so I'll start my challenge two weeks from tomorrow to allow time for my pepper to fuse with the oil.

Count me in. I'll use this recipe as well for the same reason and also I don't want to get cayenne pepper on my face. I will add a bit of mustard oil to mine. So I'll start in 2 weeks

Im in! I used to use Geuye's Fast Grow Oil and it made my scalp feel amazingly tingly:grin:, not to mention the growth i recieved from it with my daily scalp massages. Then i couldn't find it locally but now im a use this.
30_large5.jpg
It contains Cold Pressed Olive Oil, Capsicum, Rosemary, Aloe Vera Resin, Sage, kelp, Nettle, Alfalfa, Horsetail, Peppermint. This is what i'll use.

Should I add more cayenne pepper to this oil or should this be fine? :ohwell:

Last edited:
so is everyone using this as a prepoo or using this as an everday tonic. Im wondering because the smell of daily use may worry me

so is everyone using this as a prepoo or using this as an everday tonic. Im wondering because the smell of daily use may worry me

I will be using it as a pre-poo. I normally do scalp massages w/ amla gold hair oil the night before I wash my hair. So now I'm just adding cayenne to it and continuing with what I normally do. HTH!:grin:

Im in! I used to use Geuye's Fast Grow Oil and it made my scalp feel amazingly tingly:grin:, not to mention the growth i recieved from it with my daily scalp massages. Then i couldn't find it locally but now im a use this.
30_large5.jpg
It contains Cold Pressed Olive Oil, Capsicum, Rosemary, Aloe Vera Resin, Sage, kelp, Nettle, Alfalfa, Horsetail, Peppermint. This is what i'll use.

capsicum is cayenne. I wouldnt add anymore. That sounds like a nice mixture. Where did you get it?

I can't see it. What is that? Have you had progress?

30_large5.jpg

capsicum is cayenne. I wouldnt add anymore. That sounds like a nice mixture. Where did you get it?

I origionally got it from some ladies selling it in Manhattan but then they moved and i saw it on allurebeautysupply.com. But if you want i will pm you so you can order it for a cheaper price.

SHUT YO MOUTH! Cayenne promotes hair growth??? I have oodles of it in my pantry. Louisiana cooking ya know! I'll add this to some EVOO and aloe and see what happens! I'm loving this place!

Back