Carol's Daughter's products are awesome

tennile

Carol\'s Daughter\'s products are awesome

Hey, since I have been transitioning, I have experienced a minimal amount of breakage resulting in flyaways, which mainly occur in the top of my head. I tried pomades and gels,but nothing helped. I purchased some Mimosa Hair Honey from carolsdaughter.com, which is made of natural ingredients(no mineral oil or petrolatum) and it tames my frizzies and flyaways!! I also use her Hair Milk to seal my ends and it is not greasy. Love the stuff!!
cool.gif

Re: Carol\'s Daughter\'s products are awesome

I love the hair milk! And stop tempting me with that Mimosa Hair Honey--I've wanted to try that for a loooooooooonnnnnngggggg time, but have resisted. Getting weak...Where's Allandra?
look.gif

Girlll, this was all the encouragement I needed. I've been eyeing the Healthy Hair Butter for the last 3 weeks and I think I'm going to buy it as soon as I take these cornrows out. Thanks for the review - maybe I'll pick up the Hair Honey while I'm there
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
I love the hair milk! And stop tempting me with that Mimosa Hair Honey--I've wanted to try that for a loooooooooonnnnnngggggg time, but have resisted. Getting weak...Where's Allandra?
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Go get it,go get it,hey hey,go get it!!! I LUV the stuff-I refuse to try anything else to tame my frizzies. I purchased a 2 oz jar of MHH and 2oz bottle of HM and that stuff has lasted me 2 months!! I believe the reason for this is because you don't have to use much to get results. I will be posting more pics sometime this month to show you all the results of the Carol's daughter on my hair.
poke.gif
poke.gif
Go get it,go get it, hey hey go get it!!

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Girlll, this was all the encouragement I needed. I've been eyeing the Healthy Hair Butter for the last 3 weeks and I think I'm going to buy it as soon as I take these cornrows out. Thanks for the review - maybe I'll pick up the Hair Honey while I'm there
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have heard different comments about the healthy hair butter. Many like it,but they don't like the herbal smell of it after so many applications.
ohwell.gif

I rebuke you Tennile!
laugh.gif
Trying to make me grab my credit card! But I'm weak and I just might do it, esp. since I'm going to see if I can do 12 weeks w/o a touch-up!
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
I rebuke you Tennile!
laugh.gif
Trying to make me grab my credit card! But I'm weak and I just might do it, esp. since I'm going to see if I can do 12 weeks w/o a touch-up!
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

poke.gif
poke.gif
Go get it,go get it,go get it, YAH!!!

Tennile,

Have you ever used your hair milk on wet hair? It is AWESOME!

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Tennile,

Have you ever used your hair milk on wet hair? It is AWESOME!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, wet,dry,dirty,smelly- whatever, hair milk is the bomb,but oooo-oooo go girl(I dare ya) to the site and order that colorful concoction called Mimosa Hair Honey-I can just smell the alkanet root and annatto seeds- can you??
poke.gif

speaking of smell...how does it smell.? expect it to smell kind of sweet (hence the name honey) I can't get it just yet--I'm on the PJ challenge.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
speaking of smell...how does it smell.? expect it to smell kind of sweet (hence the name honey) I can't get it just yet--I'm on the PJ challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has an indescribable (sp?) smell- kinda sweet and naturey (yes, I said naturey). Truly amazing.
poke.gif

[ QUOTE ]
mikki727 said:
Lord please help me. I feel myself reaching for my Visa!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Reach, reach!!
poke.gif

i LOVE the Mimosa Hair Honey, especially the smell!!! the only problem is that i wear my hair down so seldom that i forget about it...
spinning.gif

i love the hair butter too! its my new product of the year! and the smell is less potent if you keep it refrigerated as directed
smile.gif
smile.gif

Darn, as if I haven't bought enough products this month and there you all go talking about the hair milk. I know a place in Stone Mountain that sells it. I think I will be there Friday getting some!

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm right here, and yes I've got my eye on you.
sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

the healthy hair butter has been saving my hair since i've been transitioning before i would have breakage due to dryness and hair grease wasn't helping and as soon as i got HHB my hair just changed for the better
wink.gif

FineChyna,

How much new growth do you have? How much relaxed ends do you have? It sounds like your transitioning is going pretty good. How long have you been at it?

where can you buy these products in NY. Can anyone tell me?
Thanks

I love their products.... Healthy Hair Milk,Hair Milk and Mimmosa Hair Honey are my staple products...

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
FineChyna,

How much new growth do you have? How much relaxed ends do you have? It sounds like your transitioning is going pretty good. How long have you been at it?

[/ QUOTE ]
in all honesty i feel like i am making no prgress
frown.gif
i've been at it seriously for a little over a year now and about half of my hair is natural and maybe halfof my ends is permed-but its hard to tell because i never had a bone straight perm and my hair has always been prone to frizzing. some areas in the middle of my head have no perm at all-all waves and curls. the front and areas on the back still have perm in it. i was thinking about changing up my vitamins to see if that helps because i don't even think my hair is growing 1/2 inch per month.....but then again i don't measure my hair. go figure
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
akua said:
where can you buy these products in NY. Can anyone tell me?
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
i think her shop is in brooklyn so if you can't commute then you should perchase online like i do

www.carolsdaughter.com

I went to a place in Manhattan that sold their products and got the Mimosa Hair honey and i liked it but i wanted to get the healthy hair butter but they kept trying to tell me what i should get and i ended up getting an oil that i didnt really like except for its smell. has anyone gone to the brooklyn location. do they leave you alone there? God bless you all.

DSD what is the name of this store and where is it located in stone mountain?

[ QUOTE ]
hotshot said:
i love the hair butter too! its my new product of the year! and the smell is less potent if you keep it refrigerated as directed
smile.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh see there- the women at fotki did not mention this!! Hair butter it is!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jaibee said:

[/ QUOTE ]
The Cranky Princess. It's in the Stone Mountain Village on Main Street!

ok i think i may have to find this store....
[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
[ QUOTE ]
jaibee said:

[/ QUOTE ]
The Cranky Princess. It's in the Stone Mountain Village on Main Street!

[/ QUOTE ]

Back