CaramelHonee's Hair is BANGING!

Re: CaramelHonee\'s Hair is BANGING!

[ QUOTE ]
you and me both baker... unfortunately my SO hates it. He likes is straight BOOOOOO!!! lol
thanks ya'll

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like some men are really into straight hair. Maybe for them they can see the length better.

I was salivating over the April 2003 pics and my jaw was dropping from there! Your hair looks gorgeous, CaramelHonee! You are a hairspiration! Keep growing, girl!

What color do you have in you hair for 9/2004 or 10/23/2004. I love that color. Is it Feria?

CHI your hair is gorgeous as always /images/graemlins/up.gif. If my hair was that pretty I wouldn't know what to do with myself /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Lisa, i have Texture & Tones Golden Honey Blonde in my hair. It would have came out lighter by my hair is naturally black.

Thanks all /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

OOOOOOOOO AWWWWWWWW! Nice hair lady! hehehehe! From your little drawing in your album (Draw Queen)it seems that that would be a nice cut if you want everything to be even asap but from the back it doesn't look bad!

I think she lets the ends stay like that in her weave for a couple of days before she evens it out LOL

[ QUOTE ]
I think she lets the ends stay like that in her weave for a couple of days before she evens it out LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif you are bad /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
OMG /images/graemlins/ill.gif /images/graemlins/ill.gif /images/graemlins/ill.gif

Girl, you hair is beautiful!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]AMEN to dat..doesn't it just make you ill?!?!

[ QUOTE ]
Lisa, i have Texture & Tones Golden Honey Blonde in my hair. It would have came out lighter by my hair is naturally black.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Caramel Honey that color is beautiful on you.

I may have to try it for myself. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif you are bad /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL i am a witness LOL i was with her at the BS lol

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CH is that a rinse? I love that color girl /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's texture and tones...golden honey blonde. It would have come out better if my hair wasn't naturally black.

Thanks ya'll for the shoutouts.

@ CP - i'm going to grow it out a little more and see how much I can stand it b4 doing the chop.

[ QUOTE ]

@ CP - i'm going to grow it out a little more and see how much I can stand it b4 doing the chop.

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks fine to me girl /images/graemlins/smile.gif Just keep doing what you are doing.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks fine to me girl /images/graemlins/smile.gif Just keep doing what you are doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

y thanks trip... that's the nicest thing u've ever said to me /images/graemlins/cry3.gif LOLOL

Back