CaramelHonee's Hair is BANGING!

Re: CaramelHonee\'s Hair is BANGING!

Gurl you know that i have always admired your hair. It is so beautiful /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes, CaramelHonee's hair is gorgeous! I mentioned how pretty it is in another thread a few days ago. Looking good!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I absolutely love CH's hair!

Wow! /images/graemlins/love.gif How did I miss this album? Great hair!

AWWW YOU GUYS /images/graemlins/kiss.gif
Thanks SO Much. I'm really trying over here. My hair has never been this length so whatever I'm doing, it's obviously working. I do have a dilemna tho, I'll tell you about it tomorrow when I load the picture.

Again, thanks guys /images/graemlins/smile.gif U definately know how to make a girl feel good /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

Lookin' good, CH!! Your hair is gorgeous!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry that the Tex. & Tones Blonde didn't work out for ya!!! /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

CaramelHonee ... your hair is beautiful. I love the shine!

Thanks guys /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

For shine, try adding honey and good ole' olive oil to your conditioner (i add it to my hollywood beauty olive cholesterol). Oh and don't forget the arosci leave-in /images/graemlins/smile.gif

caramel:

i can't see your pics/avatar (i can't see anybody's pic) but i bet your hair is gorgeous!

You're is looking good as always! You are one of my many inspirations. I really like the straw set you did, excellent job!

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks guys /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

For shine, try adding honey and good ole' olive oil to your conditioner (i add it to my hollywood beauty olive cholesterol). Oh and don't forget the arosci leave-in /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]What a great idea. I have been finding my hair doesn't really like the oil treatment I do beforehand. Why didn't I ever think of adding it to my conditioner...DOH! I have seen many people do it but it never clicked. /images/graemlins/blush.gif Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif And like everybody said....GORGEOUS HAIR...I think I've told you that before. I love the shine and the sleekness.

CH's hair is gorgeous. She's also one of my many hair idols. Looking good chica!

you and me both baker... unfortunately my SO hates it. He likes is straight BOOOOOO!!! lol
thanks ya'll

Back