Can't hold it in any longer....

Kinkyhairlady

I got married yesterday! Not the church ceremony but we went to the court with our Pastor and friend. We just wanted to be married already! Still planning the ceremony but now we can be husband and wife with no limits. This had to do with religious and financial reasons mainly because we could not live together without being married. I love him so much and I hated that I limited him when it came to you know what. Lol.

Grateful to this board for all the advice I got when it came to relationships. Despite some post I made I learned a lot. Grateful for the prayers in the Christian forum too! My hubby is exactly what God had saved for me. We are not perfect nor have a perfect relationship but I can say this is the happiest I've ever been and he treats me like a Queen. I'm looking forward to building a life with him and raising our future children. Thanking God above for guiding me as well! Just wanted to share could hold it it! Lol

How wonderful!!! Congratulations, and may you have a happy marriage. It's always refreshing to hear of couples who have the restraint to refrain before their vows.

I love to hear stories about people who are not afraid or ashamed to stand by their faith. Congratulations and wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Yay congrats!! You are giving me hope. My BF and I are abstinent and are waiting until marriage, its a hard journey but I know it will be worth it :)

Last edited:
Congratulations on your marriage!!!! Best of luck on planning the wedding ceremony :yep:.

Congratulations, now get off of LHCF and get it on.

ETA: Oh, I see this was posted yesterday. I take it, that you have already gotten it on. :lol:

Yay congrats!! You are giving me hope. My BF and I are abstinent and are waiting to marriage, its a hard journey but I know it will be worth it :)

NowIAmNappy

I was you about a year ago and now I'm happily married :) the abstaining was hard, but it was definitely worth it.
Seek God, hold on strong, and you two will make it :yep:

Last edited:
I got married yesterday! Not the church ceremony but we went to the court with our Pastor and friend. We just wanted to be married already! Still planning the ceremony but now we can be husband and wife with no limits. This had to do with religious and financial reasons mainly because we could not live together without being married. I love him so much and I hated that I limited him when it came to you know what. Lol.

Grateful to this board for all the advice I got when it came to relationships. Despite some post I made I learned a lot. Grateful for the prayers in the Christian forum too! My hubby is exactly what God had saved for me. We are not perfect nor have a perfect relationship but I can say this is the happiest I've ever been and he treats me like a Queen. I'm looking forward to building a life with him and raising our future children. Thanking God above for guiding me as well! Just wanted to share could hold it it! Lol

Congratulations

We got married in Toledo @ the Court House too. Still going strong after almost 14 years.

I am so happy for you.

May God bless your marriage for abstaining!

::dinner::giggle::couple::blush3::yahoo::

Last edited:
Back