Candy C Updates (Candy Finally got a DIGITAL CAM!!!)

Candy_C

Well for the last two years you guys had to suffer with very crappy quality pics of my hair!!!

Well i just made some black hair tea (homemade thingy) and did a shikakhai oil wash on my hair too

what a perfect oppurtunity to test out my new cam, and show u guys some new pix!!

(airdried hair - no product in - or needed when doing an oil wash :grin:)

+++SINCE DOING OIL WASHES I'VE GAINED WHAT FEELS LIKE 1/2 AN INCH - I DNT PRAISE THE PRODUCT ITSELF FOR THIS, BUT THE VIGOUROUS MASSAGING SCRITCHING I'VE BEEN DOING+++

mihair1id2.jpg

Then i stripped off for y'all....hehe

hur2cl9.jpg

Another one..showing my texlaxed texture...

hair3ol7.jpg

And one more a bit closer up then the others

hair4cg6.jpg

sorry my hair isnt airDRIED yet, its fresh out the shower!

Last edited:
yeah, your hair is absolutely gorgeous. I'm gonna have to try this oil wash thing everyone talking bout. My hair get mad tangles and I'm looking for something to help.

Well for the last two years you guys had to suffer with very crappy quality pics of my hair!!!

Well i just made some black hair tea (homemade thingy) and did a shikakhai oil wash on my hair too

what a perfect oppurtunity to test out my new cam, and show u guys some new pix!!

(airdried hair - no product in - or needed when doing an oil wash :grin:)

+++SINCE DOING OIL WASHES I'VE GAINED WHAT FEELS LIKE 1/2 AN INCH - I DNT PRAISE THE PRODUCT ITSELF FOR THIS, BUT THE VIGOUROUS MASSAGING SCRITCHING I'VE BEEN DOING+++

mihair1id2.jpg

Then i stripped off for y'all....hehe

hur2cl9.jpg

Candy,

I love your hair. I received my shikakhai oil on friday and i did an oil wash with it on saturday and it was very nice. I love the smell of it. I tried to give myself a vigorous massage but I will keep practicing doing it. I like the idea of not using shampoo because this will clean the scalp and it also lubricates the hair. I believe this is a keeper for me. Thanks for suggesting this.

your hair is awesome, it reminds me of my hair when it was texturized, keep up the excellent work. God bless you

Your hair just keeps getting better and better!

Keep up the good work--as always your hair is looking STUNNING.

aww thankyou !

i'm so happy i finally got one, i dunno wy i took so long

its pretty cheap too uk ladies goto> qed . com or something, its was like £35 for 5mp!

i'm gonna have soooo much fun now]]i always steal photos off my friends:grin:

Looking good! I'm enjoying what oil is doing to my hair as well! My hair is always moisturized and my ends are looking better! Your hair is so gorgeous.:yep:

Jolly good, Candy C....congrats on the new cam, too. Now, where's that oil washing thread???

hmmm

there all should be in the top 10 pages...theres been alot of interest in oil washing lately

i can name several people including myself who are in love with oil washing

Back