Can I Stick Around?

SiobhanM123

Hi, everybody.

I just ran into this forum through my own site, and paid the $6.50 to join because I have long crazy hair.

I've looked around a bit, and notice that this seems to be primarily an African-American group. Would a curly-haired Irish woman be welcome to stick around?

Siobhan

Certainly!!! I learned much from TLHC (you might want to check them out too, if you haven't) which is full of mostly straight haired white women, so no reason why you couldn't learn from a forum full of black woman!

Enjoy!

You are more than welcome to post here.:yep:

WELCOME!!!!!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome and quick reply!

I'm looking forward to having better hair! It's tied in a knot right now... I've got some crazy, self-willed hair! Here's a pic to introduce myself, since I'll be hanging out with you all. This is with mucho product to tame the mop, and it's about 2/3 way down my back now.

Me.jpg

Certainly!!! I learned much from TLHC (you might want to check them out too, if you haven't) which is full of mostly straight haired white women, so no reason why you couldn't learn from a forum full of black woman!

Enjoy!

I have only my skin in common with most white women!

Thank you for the warm welcome and quick reply!

I'm looking forward to having better hair! It's tied in a knot right now... I've got some crazy, self-willed hair! Here's a pic to introduce myself, since I'll be hanging out with you all. This is with mucho product to tame the mop, and it's about 2/3 way down my back now.

Me.jpg

Welcome! I love your hair color too!

Welcome! Of course you can stay. Anyone is welcome here. We have the best hair tips in my humble opinion. You can share with us what you do with your hair daily, weekly, monthly. There are also so many other forums that you can contribute info... such as our Cooking/Sewing Board! See you around... Welcome!

I say YES! :yep: And welcome too! But please be forewarned... You WILL become highly addicted to this site... with all these different forums you may end up spending about 5 hours a day or more on this site!:grin:

Of course you can stick around, silly! :D

I love your hair color! Very pretty!

I say WELCOME!!! Hair care is hair care, and although textures differ, the desire and passion to want to take care of what you have is the common denominator!

:grouphug2:

me~:rolleyes:

Hi, everybody.

I just ran into this forum through my own site, and paid the $6.50 to join because I have long crazy hair.

I've looked around a bit, and notice that this seems to be primarily an African-American group. Would a curly-haired Irish woman be welcome to stick around?

Siobhan

Welcome!!! We love ALL nations around here!!!

Hi there! Glad you joined us. LHCF is a great forum and you will learn alot. You also might want to join naturallycurly.com That forum has women of all colors with curly hair. I'm a member there too and I LOVE both forums and I'm sure you will too!

By the way, your hair is lovely.

Welcome to the LHCF Family!!!! There is a ton of good info to find here and this site can definitely become addictive too. Yes, I am a PJ (Product Junkie) and proud. :grin: BTW love the curls.

Welcome! I'm sure you'll probably find at least a couple of hair twins on here! We look forward to your posts :-)

Back