Can I Stick Around?

Hi, everybody.

I just ran into this forum through my own site, and paid the $6.50 to join because I have long crazy hair.

I've looked around a bit, and notice that this seems to be primarily an African-American group. Would a curly-haired Irish woman be welcome to stick around?

Siobhan

Why the heck not? This is America melting-pot. Welcome aboard lady!!! :band:Saw your hair and it's beautiful.

Yea... I think it says on the intro to this site that this was designed for women of color...
but of course you're welcome to stay

btw you look like a young nicole kidman in ur pic

Welcome! I love your hair color too. :yep: You'll find that we use all kinds of products here that women of all nationalities and ethnicities use. And some very popular ones too!

Hi, everybody.

I just ran into this forum through my own site, and paid the $6.50 to join because I have long crazy hair.

I've looked around a bit, and notice that this seems to be primarily an African-American group. Would a curly-haired Irish woman be welcome to stick around?

Siobhan

but ofcourse!! :) welcome to the board!

Hi, everybody.

Siobhan

Why of course you may stay around. Feel free to become a product junkie (PJ), as you have made addicts...:lachen: I mean fanatics out of myself and quite a few friends with your beautiful nail and konadicures. Welcome, and stop by the Nail Fanatics thread sometime.

Don't be silly. It's all about the hair, there are several white women up in here...most care about the hair not the shade of your skin..many black women have your hair type {I'm guessing you are 2/3 something or other hair type} and benefit from suggestions. Just start posting for your hair needs. Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard and please feel free to drop some knowledge about your nail blogs. We have some fanatics here about all things nails.

I just want to know how to grow long healthy nails...figured out how to grow long healthy natural hair now working on the nails but have no clue where to start.

So start teaching Teach!!!! :yep:

Welcome! I'm sure you will learn many great things here about your hair, and may be even surprised to see a lot of products we use are the quite the same! It will be nice to see your progress!

Back