Can I Celebrate My 5 Year Nappiversary With You? (50 pics deep)

Your hair is so thick and luscious. Don't cut, don't cut. Whatever you do you are doing a great job!

I love your bodacious hair, its so thick and you displayed a flair for hairstyles...they all look juicy.

Beau-ti-ful! You AND all that gawgeous hair! :-)

I will say... I'll have to study your fokti to achieve even half of those styles! So creative... I need the inspiration! :-)

I always love looking at your avi and siggy so to have a whole thread full of that gorgeous hair is OVERLOAD!! I love it! Congrats on 5 years!

And you have very pretty eyes.

You make natural hair look great. I wished I could get back into styling my natural hair again. I have been straightening it or hiding it. I need to get a reggie again.

You hair is absolutely beautiful! Really, just stunning! But you almost gave me a heart attack at "Shaved that sucka off!!! Fall, 2009:" :grin: You need to put up warnings or something for that! Cause I know I couldn'tna let that beautiful hair go. Just sayin. :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks again ya'll <3 :spinning:

What do you color(ed) your hair with because it always looks so intense. Congrats on turning 5!

I had to do a second bc in June 2007 due to color. My hair can't take it. The last time I dyed my hair was Spring 2009. I've been color free since September 2009 :grin:

I've always loved your hair since the day I first saw it over on NP (wow-wee it's actually been years ago:lol:)!!

Keep up the sunshine Ms.gg and CONGRATS on your 5th year natural!!

:yep::yep:

OMG your hair looks so soft and luscious! Fantastic progress and I totally understand cutting your hair when you're going through something. I cut my hair and decided to go natural because I was going through something. It was a really good decision.

Back