CALLING THE NEXT CHICK....... HAVE YOU DONE IT B4??????

I just wanted to add that msgs screenshots mean nothing . He could have easily used another phone,saved his otjher number under her name and text himself back and forth to create the screenshot . Or simply have a friend agreeing to do the part and save his/her name under the ex's one.

OP is not done with dude. She said, she doesn't care if he's been seeing that woman because its early in the relationship. :look:

This does bring up an interesting point. OP said they weren't exclusive. We always talk about women seeing other people until it is exclusive. So (and this is assuming he isn't in a relationship with the woman who called) is he in the wrong? I mean the phone call would have turned me off BC I hate mess but in general.

I wouldn't have faulted her if she hungry up on you. Honestly it's just unnecessary drama no woman should place on another woman. No one owes the other ish. It's just plain ghetto imo..demanding info..no matter how nice it is..you are still accusing/putting said person on the spot/in an awkward position

Men aren't great liars you would have found out soon enough or like Slovenian said Houdini works well.

Anyway hopefully OP blocked the girls # and is done with dude. Both are a complete mess

So true. I had the same happen... I hung up, right after she said she was trying to be a woman about the situation. I should've hung up right after she said "Hi"

I wouldn't have faulted her if she hungry up on you. Honestly it's just unnecessary drama no woman should place on another woman. No one owes the other ish. It's just plain ghetto imo..demanding info..no matter how nice it is..you are still accusing/putting said person on the spot/in an awkward position

Men aren't great liars you would have found out soon enough or like Slovenian said Houdini works well.

Anyway hopefully OP blocked the girls # and is done with dude. Both are a complete mess

I agree.

Call my phone about some damn dude, there's gonna be consequences and repercussions. :look:

I called my ex husbands now wife. We had been divorced for some months probably 8 or so. I found out he was dating an acquaintance of mine. I got her number from our mutual friends and told her I am only telling you this bc you have two lil girls otherwise I wouldn't say anything. My ex was abusive and I didn't want her daughters to have to be a witness. She stayed and they got married. I don't know if they are still together.

When she said she was going to stay I told her he is her problem now.

Last edited:
I called my ex husbands now wife. We had been divorced for some months probably 8 or so. I found out he was dating an acquaintance of mine. I got her number from our mutual friends and told her I am only telling you this bc you have two lil girls otherwise I wouldn't say anything. My ex was abusive and I didn't want her daughters to have to be a witness. She stayed and they got married. I don't know if they are still together.

When she said she was going to stay I told her he is her problem now.

Wow. She probably figured you were just being a jealous ex-wife. Do you have any idea if he's been abusive to her, just out of curiosity?

Since you wanna know lmao

He went to her house after we went on on Friday night. M

He goes over there to tell her about me and that he doesn't want her anymore.

she went through his phone that night and thats how she got my number.

He says he needed to tie up some loose ends before we start a committed relationship.

I think you should worry less about the ex who called you and more about this guy.

Wow. She probably figured you were just being a jealous ex-wife. Do you have any idea if he's been abusive to her, just out of curiosity?
its funny bc she used to work in the gym and I was in there almost everyday. I would laugh and joke with her all the time. I would tell her and our two mutual friends about some of the bs my ex out me through during the divorce and while we were married. Then she met him (he worked on base at the bowling alley which fell under the squadron she was in) and put two and two together. She was scared to tell me lol. After she started dating him every time I would go to the gym she would hide in the back office lol.

So I don't see how she would think I was a jealous ex especially when I would also talk about my current relationship and how much I loved him etc. I don't know if he has hit her. I'm not sure. To be honest I hope he has never hit her.

Back