Calling all ladies in the APL 07 Challenge

Je Ne Sais Quoi

The time is coming really soon :grin: Just an fyi I will be starting a reveal thread on December 30! I know that a lot of you are in other challenges where you may reveal in those challenges soon too but I would ask that you please post your update in the APL results thread too.

Good luck ladies and HHG. If you don't make it this year (like I prolly didn't:lachen:) no worries, there is always 08 to get those last few inches you may need :yep:

The time is coming really soon :grin: Just an fyi I will be starting a reveal thread on December 30! I know that a lot of you are in other challenges where you may reveal in those challenges soon too but I would ask that you please post your update in the APL results thread too.

Good luck ladies and HHG. If you don't make it this year (like I prolly didn't:lachen:) no worries, there is always 08 to get those last few inches you may need :yep:

Man i don't think I made it either:perplexed But I'm closer than I was at the start of the challenge:drunk:

I didnt make it. Oh well should be there in January or February. Maybe someone can start a
~~January-June 08 APL Challenge~~

I don't think I signed up for the challenge, since I'm never on the hair forum; but I made APL this year do I count?:look:

well I'm definitely not going to make it! But I think I'm on the right track now.

I agree with u sexyeyes.... we will definitely need a new challenge starting in January for those of us who faced setbacks :rolleyes:
I won't make it back to APL until June with the length I'm at now, but at least all this challenge has helped me to make my ends healthier so I know ill get there next time around

I think I need and inch too. But thats ok..I plan to rock it by Valentines Day!

I'm in the same position, about an inch to go. My left side will be there but not the right. I would love to do a Jan to Valentine day APL Challenge 2008.

Back