Call-back: How long to wait?

mjdaisy

When a potential suitor says he/she is going to call you back how long do you wait until you say "forget them"?

If a time was given then at designated time?
24 hours limit?
3-day leeway?
etc.

I think the safe answer is 3 days, but I myself am not about to be by my phone waiting for a guy to call me LOL....He can wait however long he wants to. :)

3 day rule is the standard... for some reason, i don't know.

if i haven't heard from a guy in a full week, i will have already lost interest, forgotten about him, etc...

well when I was single I used to give out my nmber alot and I have a short memory so odds r I wouldnt remember the guy whn he did call and he would have to give me a description of himself or maybe his car to jog my memory but if I was really waiting(wich never really happend) I would have to say 2 or 3 days would b the limit and if he called after that time frame and by chance I did remember him, I would act like I didnt rmember him just to punish him for a while

Don't wait. Go on with your life anyways. If he calls great, if not...whatever! I have to say that most guys that show interest in me call me back the next day. First it's really hard to get my number. I always tell guys I don't like giving it out. Right now I don't give it out at all because I have a sweetie so I don't like to have "friends" on the side

BUT if I'm not in a relationship and If they can convince me to give out my number it's a feat anyways for them. I always turn them down in a nice way and say I don't like giving out my number. Because what am I going to have a couple guys or more calling every day? I mean it's NYC and guys are going to approach you. I have a habit of smiling a little too much too and I think that makes me seem approachable. I try to keep my face neutral because it is nyc, but it melts away most times.

So anyways, the few that do get my number know they had to work for it, so they make sure to darn well use it. I don't set up that dynamic on purpose, I just really don't like giving it out to everyone. So they really have to resonate in that brief convo for me to give out my number. Like they have to be genuine (not a player) and I can sense that type of stuff, and I have to have a genuine interest and they need to seem intelligent and funny. So anyways that's my speal. I think I've gone on long enough.

Sum up: Don't wait for anyone.KIM. Let them catch up with you if they're interested. They're hunters IMO. So if you're so interested then call me. Why am I going to sit there waiting by the phone with baited breath. I'm going to be out at plays, museums, bookstores, movies, dancing tango, salsa, etc so they better catch me if they want me lol!

Back