Bye Bye Highlights, Hello Dark & Lovely! New PICS of My Hair

Cincysweetie

Hi ladies! :wave:

I am always getting bored with my hair, and b/c I don't wanna cut it at this time, I deal with boredom by coloring it. I recently got my hair dyed darker and covered up the highlights that I posted pics of awhile back. This color will wash out by the Spring/Summer so I'll be light again. But for now...I'm loving it!!!! Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest pics :)

Before Pics:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=179221

After Pics:
HairFriends023.jpg

HairFriends017.jpg

HairFriends020.jpg

HairFriends018.jpg

HairFriends026.jpg

HairFriends027.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Traycee!

Your hair looks great! What did you use?
I went to the salon and had it professional done. I had a horrible experience with box color in the past (hair turned orange) so I said from now on I'd go to the woman that fixed that mishap b/c she's great. I told her that I want it DARK, as close to black as possible without being black, and nothing permanent...and she came up with this.

You know I absolutely loved :love: your highlights but I still love this look on you as well. Your hair still looks healthy as ever!!

BB

You know I absolutely loved :love: your highlights but I still love this look on you as well. Your hair still looks healthy as ever!!

BB
Thank you!!! The highlights will be back in a few months but I'm already planning my next color. I want to go a reddish color, maybe late summer/early fall. Someone has a pic of Tamia in their avatar and I LOVE that color.

Thank you!!! The highlights will be back in a few months but I'm already planning my next color. I want to go a reddish color, maybe late summer/early fall. Someone has a pic of Tamia in their avatar and I LOVE that color.

I wish I was as bold as you! It will be a year into my transition on the 27th (January) and maybe once I get a few more months of this transition under my belt, I will go for some more highlights.

In the meantime, I guess I will live vicariously through you!!

BB

Thanks ladies! :kiss:

BB, let me tell you I have become ADDICTED to color...I've been so many different colors. I always feel like a new "person" when I change the color. So I'll be sure to pass along pics of my "fixes" so you can continue to live vicariously, ha ha. :lachen:

Caramela, I'm sorry but I'm not sure what the name of the color is. I didn't ask although I probably should have. :ohwell:

OMG vaqtea, how did I miss that you were having a baby???!!!! Awww congrats to you momma!!! :kiss:

AsTheCurlzTurns, I loooooove your SN...how unique that is! :yep:

Thanks Amber, Nicole, msshic!!!

Back